Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister (2472 Views)

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa & Sharon, Davido’s Sister In Twerking Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister by nairayouthcom(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Davido’s sister, Sharon Adeleke has announced to up & coming music acts and others of like minds to stop sending her messages on social media as she isn’t in any way a music representative of Davido or DMW.

Sharon who is Davido’s elder sister and a businesswoman who owns a hair and accessories company; Ronawigs, took to her Instagram page to make a video to address the issue which seems like an overwhelming one.

In the video, she says she might be Davido’s sister but she doesn’t get involved in anything pertaining to the business side of his music and as such, she wants people to stop sending her messages about linking her up with Davido. She says if the messages persist, she would be left with no option than to block the senders.

She said;

“I am in a meeting but i just feel the need to say this real quick. I am not A&R for DMW. Do you understand? I don’t do music, i’m not a music person. stop sending me music, stop asking me to link you up with David, otherwise i’ll block you. Period!”

Watch video below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2lNNdnAozp/

https://amloaded.com/entertainment-news/stop-sending-me-music-or-asking-me-to-link-you-up-with-david-davidos-sister-warns-up-and-coming-artistes/

Re: Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister by ismail4sure: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
ooo Pele o, aburo David
Re: Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister by praizblog: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nikini
Re: Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister by saintkeppy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sister calm down & help the ones u fit help cool
Re: Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister by Olibboy: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
all way na way....pple dey para o
Re: Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
LOL.... THIS SPACE IS DEDICATED TO THE SILLY OPPORTUNISTS IN THIS ZOO.

Re: Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister by NobleAngell(f): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
They will not listen.
Re: Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister by Richdad50(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
shocked

I encourage every young and aspiring artists who believe a meeting with Davido would change the trajectory of their career to keep sending her DMs and music. Do not relent. You keep banging on that door until it opens. One day she will grudgingly take your music demo to davido for hearing.

Persistence is the language of those who seek success.
Richdad

2 Likes

Re: Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister by generationz(f): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
If she can complain like this I wonder how they bombard David with their tracks.

Infact it's not easy being an up coming artiste and that's why they misbehave when money comes.

Ironically, the likes of Chrisbrown, Rihanna, Kiss Daniel , Justin Bieber, Michael Jackson, Whitney houston, Ed sheeran and even wizkid never really hustled for recognition, they were simply discovered.

Yet they are the best of the best .

Sometimes it is just in you.
Re: Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister by dangoteinlaw: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Below is a rare pics of tundeednut kissing davido's ass

1 Like

Re: Stop Sending Me Music Or Asking Me To Link You Up With David – Davido’s Sister by WenysAD(f): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2019
One day, Baba God go pick Una calls

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Poses In Sexy Skimpy Body-fitting Dress / Nollywood Actor, Jim Lawson Maduike Is Dead. / Fans React To Video Of Mercy Johnson Drinking Garri With Her Children (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.