Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How To Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money To Nigeria Account. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money To Nigeria Account. (1119 Views)

Chain Miner That Pay Into Nigeria Account / Need A Paypal That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria? / Paypal Nigeria Account Now Receiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money To Nigeria Account. by MikeOni(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Step By Step How To Create Paypal Account That send and Receive Money With your Nigeria Details.

Some Questions About This Nigerian Paypal Account
Can I send money with this Nigerian PayPal Account? Yes you can.

Can I make payments with this PayPal account? Yes you can.

Can I receive payment with this Nigeeian Paypal account? Sure,that is the primary purpose.

Can I link my bank account with this Nigerian PayPal account? Yes you can.

Can I withdraw the Paypal funds to my bank account? Yes, for sure.

Do I need to use another address to open this PayPal account? No, you are using Nigerian address.

Can I verify this account in Nigeria? Yes for sure you can verify this PayPal account here in Nigeria .

What are you waiting for, grab this offer now before it becomes costly.

Give away price of N3000 only.

Reply if interested

Re: How To Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money To Nigeria Account. by SaintUlot: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Interested, contact me through my signature

1 Like

Re: How To Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money To Nigeria Account. by Tbusted(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oga Mike Oni am interested, please teach me. My WhatsApp is 09012701186. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money To Nigeria Account. by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 21, 2019
MikeOni:
Step By Step How To Create Paypal Account That send and Receive Money With your Nigeria Details.

Some Questions About This Nigerian Paypal Account
Can I send money with this Nigerian PayPal Account? Yes you can.

Can I make payments with this PayPal account? Yes you can.

Can I receive payment with this Nigeeian Paypal account? Sure,that is the primary purpose.

Can I link my bank account with this Nigerian PayPal account? Yes you can.

Can I withdraw the Paypal funds to my bank account? Yes, for sure.

Do I need to use another address to open this PayPal account? No, you are using Nigerian address.

Can I verify this account in Nigeria? Yes for sure you can verify this PayPal account here in Nigeria .

What are you waiting for, grab this offer now before it becomes costly.

Give away price of N3000 only.

Reply if interested
I'm interested in this,can you enlighten me more?
Re: How To Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money To Nigeria Account. by MikeOni(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hello buddy.
I will send you the pdf on how to open the paypal account step by step with just 3k Call 08104099333 or 08054393434

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Anything In Jos / Plastic Bottles Sales / Wealth Solution Limited Location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.