Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

"I Miss Streetfootball" Zlatan Plays Street Football With His Fans On The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Miss Streetfootball" Zlatan Plays Street Football With His Fans On The Street (1729 Views)

Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Plays Football With Other Kids Fathers At Her Son's School / I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Miss Streetfootball" Zlatan Plays Street Football With His Fans On The Street by praizblog: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Music super star Zlatan who has being on the street for so many years returns back to his fans to have fun with them. He was spotted playing football with friends on the street, says he miss street football. Zlatan always repping the street!!!
See more and Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-miss-streetfootball-zlatan-plays-street-football-with-his-fans-on-the-street/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2mFl4Flx7-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: "I Miss Streetfootball" Zlatan Plays Street Football With His Fans On The Street by praizblog: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Zlatan can play football sha... Wow.. Watch The Full Video of Zlatan playing HERE

He wrote ;

Re: "I Miss Streetfootball" Zlatan Plays Street Football With His Fans On The Street by fernandez1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lwkmd so na this thing u de play na why ur brother naira Marley says u better pass original zlatan....u better no let them deceive u.....the only zlatan I know is ibrahimovic

1 Like

Re: "I Miss Streetfootball" Zlatan Plays Street Football With His Fans On The Street by oluwatosink: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Naso. Na street football sure pass..
Re: "I Miss Streetfootball" Zlatan Plays Street Football With His Fans On The Street by KarlWhyte(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
And i thought twas zlatan ibrahimovic
Re: "I Miss Streetfootball" Zlatan Plays Street Football With His Fans On The Street by nicepoker101(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
I came here to see Ibra.

(1) (Reply)

Charlse Okocha Rejects Food In Peter Psquare's House Says It's Trash(video) / BBNaija's Kim Oprah And Ike Unveiled As Remy Martin Brand Ambassadors (photos) / Skin Bleaching Transformation *new Look* See 10 Nigeria Celebs Who Bleached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.