Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. (1212 Views)

Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? / Bar Baric @ Oniru Beach / HOT Singles @ BeachRave,Oniru Private Beach (PICTURES!!): SATURDAY, JUNE 27 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by skydeep(f): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2010
I am off to Kuramo beach together with xynerise. I wish to see some Nairalanders.
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2010
Make sure you carry a placard with 'I AM A NAIRALANDER' emblazoned on it when you get there.
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Plutarch: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2010
Can see u r in love, wish me luck too
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by skydeep(f): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
@omo ibo. I said some nlanders. Those that have my phone number and know me well.
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Odunnu: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2010
Its easy for you to recognise me anywhere,but how do I recognise you when I c u
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Dyt(f): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2010
i shld b dere by 5pm ow do i get 2 c u
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
skydeep:

I am off to Kuramo beach together with xynerise. I wish to see some Nairalanders.
shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked interesting!
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2010
skydeep:

@omo ibo. I said some nlanders. Those that have my phone number and know me well.
******Eureka moment******

So these nairalanders have your number and you don't have their's??
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by patwhizkid(f): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
I'm around that area now. . .sonia, where are yu?
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by googles: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2010
OMO IBO:

Make sure you carry a placard with 'I AM A NAIRALANDER' emblazoned on it when you get there.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by werlay(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2010
qm at citi mall, mind if i show face?
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by skydeep(f): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2010
@pat. Am still on the way. Be there in 20mins. It depends on traffic.
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by skydeep(f): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2010
@Dyt. I am not staying there up to 5pm, I have other places to go.
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by patwhizkid(f): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2010
Sonia, when yu get there, ask xynerio to holla at me!
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by skydeep(f): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2010
^its silvia pls. I will do just that. That is if he has your phone number. grin
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Ifedisky(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
skydeep:

I'm in Alpha and I have company. Is your's a party? I fit branch?
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by patwhizkid(f): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2010
Alryt, 'll be expectin' yur call.
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Odunnu: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2010
Love nwantintin
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Mrblazer(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2010
@poster. With xynerise? Whao! Thats nice. I just left Siluerbird galleria. Xynerise did nt inuite me.
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Dyt(f): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2011
Yh
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2011
Pathetic lwkmd
Re: Anyone In Kuramo Beach Now. Hope To See You. by Dyt(f): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2011
^ ki lon se egbon Toba

(1) (Reply)

I Need a Working Class Lady To Chat With On Whatsapp 08100382181 Am In Abuja / I Am In Need Of A Sugar Daddy / Help! I Need A Serious Minded Girl For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.