Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? (1972 Views)

12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria / Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) / My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? by Abiodun0202(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Don't you think you should know the reasons why some courses are ranked higher in the educational aspects...

Just as Globalization has take over the world, some innovative techniques are highly required which will make it easier for you to attain the best in the nearest future..
These courses are..

1. Business and Management
2. Information Technology
3. Medical Practitioner
4. Languages
5. Computer Science
6. Architecture etc...

Let's get to explanation why it ranks higher..

Business and Management: This course is popular and offered in various colleges. You can study this course if you want to know more about the corporate sector. A degree in business and management offers you many career prospects in public, private and non-profit organizations. Professionals like executives may decide to go ahead to obtain a Masters in Business and Management (MBA) to gain more knowledge in the field. A degree in Business Administration gives you the opportunity to work as a Management Trainee...

Well, there's still more to learn about this as the article below explained so well how these courses are one of most sought after..

https://fornaij.com/question/what-are-the-most-sought-after-courses-in-the-21st-century/

1 Like

Re: Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? by sunnychibs(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
i rep chem engine
Re: Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? by lordizak(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Why is languages needed?
Re: Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? by Sukueponmalu: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
I rep info tech.
Re: Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? by Olanipekun1: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
Sukueponmalu:
I rep info tech.
[/s]
Re: Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? by Sukueponmalu: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
Bro I take god beg you . Leave me alone angry
Re: Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? by Olanipekun1: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Bro I take god beg you . Leave me alone angry
ok I will

I'll unfollow you in the morning

you've earned your freedom
go and sin no more

unfollowed

1 Like

Re: Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? by Abiodun0202(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
lordizak:
Why is languages needed?

It is needed because if you get to understand one of the foreign major language perfectly, you can work as an Ambassador, Translator and also also Article Writers etc..
Re: Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? by professorMD1: 4:23am On Sep 20, 2019
Believe this guys at your own peril. Take the course that your family can easily use to push you above the ladder or the community is in need of cool
Re: Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:24am On Sep 20, 2019
professorMD1:
Believe this guys at your own peril. Take the course that your family can easily use to push you above the ladder or the community is in need of cool
This is so true

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Study And Live In Malta. / Get Ready For Full Re-opening Of Schools, FG Tells States / Writing IELTS In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.