Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA (721 Views)

2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
There will be no need for Northerners to fight for power in 2023, because the Nigerian MAP will look like this ;

The Northerners will be fully in charge of their republic for all eternity.

We the southerners want to move forward and we will manage our own affairs, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by izzou(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
I don't understand

Are you planning on dividing us?
Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
The chaos in the Middlebeltan minorities republic will ensure that Biafra is safe from turmoil and attacks cheesy
Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by Biety: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
No need to panick power is coming back to the South by 2023
Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
izzou:
I don't understand

Are you planning on dividing us?

Nope, I prefer one Nigeria on the condition of equality, justice and fairness.

But if the Northerners want to behave as if they own Nigeria and rule it for eternity, they should be aware that it’s not going to happen. We will just split and go our separate ways.
Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by slimfit1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
We too plan to secession abi Oduduwa republic no long thing.
Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by izzou(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
frosbel2:

But if the Northerners want to behave as if they own Nigeria and rule it for eternity, they should be aware that it’s not going to happen. We will just split and go our separate ways.

Who's the WE?

I prefer one Nigeria too. But when the South East was crying to separate, the whole nation laughed and saw it as losers shedding tears

Now that you are hearing rumors, you now feel it's okay to separate Abi?

Talk about double standards

1 Like

Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
izzou:

Who's the WE?

I prefer one Nigeria too. But when the South East was crying to separate, the whole nation laughed and saw it as losers shedding tears

Now that you are hearing rumors, you now feel it's okay to separate Abi?

Talk about double standards

I was not against Biafra, I am Igbo by the way. But to avoid war and bloodshed, I was willingly to give this Nigeria project another try.
Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by izzou(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
frosbel2:

I was not against Biafra, I am Igbo by the way. But to avoid war and bloodshed, I was willingly to give this Nigeria project another try.

So, you advocating for a break up if the North wins in 2023 won't bring bloodshed Abi?
Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by amaniro: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Las Las na one mallam go be presido by 2023 Tinubu will be duped.
Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by mrvitalis(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
frosbel2:

Lol igbos are doing what yorubas did in 2015 thank u

We are learning how to play national politics and building bridge

1 Like

Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by juvewalex(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's alright
Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by OgboAto: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Benin looks like it would eventually be overrun& split as a spoil between Oduduwa & Biafra cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Plan To Retain Power In 2023 - AREWA by gwarotango: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
That map is a very stupid one. Any attempt at secession will necessarily lead to a full blown war or wars for that matter regardless of which region produces the president.

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Reveals Alleged Plan Of Faction ‘to Take Nwodo To Meet Buhari’ / Igbokwe, Ubani Fight On Facebook Over Aisha Buhari, Daura Daughter’s Feud / 2 Face & His Team Paid A Solidarity Visit To Bayelsa PDP Governorship Aspirant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.