Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme (1035 Views)

Uzodinma: FG To Give Imo $120 Million For Livestock Programme / Farmer-Herder Crisis: Six States Reject FG’s Livestock Programme / Osinbajo’s NEC Proposes Return Of National Livestock Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by dammylink5: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
A budget of N100 billion has been proposed for the implementation of the National Livestock Transformation Plan read more
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is an indirect way of bringing ruga back. Osibanjo should not put Nigerians in danger because he still want to be relevant.
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by healthserve(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
1 billion dollars book haram

Over 100 billion chad basin oil search

Another 100 billion to the north disguised as livestock feeding program

This is .Omg
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
If it is anti-open grazing then we welcome it.
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by agwom(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
toh
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by juvewalex(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
God will dispose it if it's against public interest especially the southerners
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by aremuforlife(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nigerian can never be satisfied, it was called ruga we said NO, the has been changed to livestock feeding we are still complaining
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by obi4eze(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
angry
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by bluke(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2019
slap on your face.
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by FarahAideed: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2019
No roads no water no security no good health care yet Buhari is budgeting 100 billion naira for Fulanis from chad and Niger
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2019
RUGA fund:

To fund the migration of all fulanis into Nigeria in preparation for 2023 and future elections.
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by blackmantis: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2019
Workers are threatening to go on strike because of the FG foot dragging on implementation of the minimum wage. Here the FG is eagerly seeking to fund livestock herders with N100billion.

Nothing yet on education or healthcare. Major Roads are in a terrible condition. Security needs more funds but to the government livestock is the most important.
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by Deepfeel(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Anytime I hear people from niger Delta speaking against Biafra and laugh at their foolishness, cause the North is milking the oil dry to develop other regions once the oil runs dry they will abandon them

1 Like

Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
If it is anti-open grazing then we welcome it.

Even if another 20 million Fulanis from across Africa migrate into Nigeria under this guise?
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by netpro(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
The program is available to any State in Nigeria that is interested in Animal Husbandry.

FG provides 80% funding and oversight.
The State will provide land and 20%.

It is a Yes or No Deal.
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Even if another 20 million Fulanis from across Africa migrate into Nigeria under this guise?

Without open grazing and nomadic movement yes and there are no 20 million fulanis anywhere.
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Without open grazing and nomadic movement yes and there are no 20 million fulanis anywhere.

Who did the census?
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Who did the census?

Aha! Now you tell me since you were the one saying ANOTHER 20 million fulani's which means they're more and you know a thing or two about fulani population than i do. Go ahead.
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Aha! Now you tell me since you were the one saying 20 million fulani's. Go ahead.

But you disagreed, surely you must have a basis, or...?

Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

But you disagreed, surely you must have a basis, or...?

Because they're not even top 6 in population in Nigeria. Fulani have coverage and comradeship from their jihadist agenda on conquering people's and their lands like they did to Hausa and partly to Yoruba people.
Show me one country where you have fulani with a population of 10 million Nigeria inclusive.
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Because they're not even top 6 in population in Nigeria. Fulani have coverage and comradeship from their jihadist agenda on conquering people's and their lands like they did to Hausa and partly to Yoruba people.
Show me one country where you have fulani with a population of 10 million Nigeria inclusive.

I have attached a wikipedia entry picture in my previous post.

Unless their is another data, that's what's available to work with for now.
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by Danzakidakura(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
aremuforlife:
Nigerian can never be satisfied, it was called ruga we said NO, the has been changed to livestock feeding we are still complaining
but why should federal government spend such money of private business owners do you think if group of southern Christians where headers and have been killing people on you think Buhari would have whipped them off and declare them terrorists ?
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I have attached a wikipedia entry picture in my previous post.

Unless their is another data, that's what's available to work with for now.

Wikipedia is not accurate or even near reason why you can't back up claims in academia or research with just Wikipedia. Try again.
I was expecting NBC or Census statistics. Till then there are no 14 million fulani in Nigeria. How many Hausa come be?
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Wikipedia is not accurate or even near reason why you can't back up claims in academia or research with just Wikipedia. Try again.
I was expecting NBC or Census statistics. Till then there are no 14 million fulani in Nigeria. How many Hausa come be?

I know that, but that why I said, that what I have for now. But did you notice the Wiki entry of 40 Milion for Fulani? That probably should place their global total to around 20-25 milion mark
Re: NEC Proposes N100bn To Fund Livestock Programme by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I know that, but that why I said, that what I have for now. But did you notice the Wiki entry of 40 Milion for Fulani? That probably should place their global total to around 20-25 milion mark

20 million maybe. Tampered figures serve the fulani well.

(1) (Reply)

Go Back Home And Fix Nigerian Hospitals — Nigerian Protesters In UK Tells Buhari / Release Sowore Is Else!! U.S Congress Warns Buhari / Sarakis Duck Out Of 'out Of Court Settlement' Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.