Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Google Pixel Talk - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Google Pixel Talk (5263 Views)

Mint Google Pixel 2 XL 128GB For Sale SOLD / Google Pixel 32gb 40k......SOLD / Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Pixel Talk by Opistorincos(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2019
I dey here dey rock my pixel 2 XL but I no see pouch for am for the whole of warri
Re: Google Pixel Talk by bobo65(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Opistorincos:
I dey here dey rock my pixel 2 XL but I no see pouch for am for the whole of warri

I get pouch here

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Talk by EggSauce(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
bobo65:

Your photography skills make sense
Thanks boss cool
Re: Google Pixel Talk by GChux1: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
As in eh. I think say na me and just a few people know about the power of Google Pixel.
I used the OG Pixel, went to Pixel 2, then Pixel 2xl and Pixel 3a. All of them had great photo capabilities in addition to the fluidity of the OS and fast updates. I sold the Pixel 3a when I got a good deal. Oh boy as I was waiting for the arrival of another Pixel 3a, I saw myself jumping from phone to phone. Iphone 7, then LG v20 and Galaxy s8 Active. Boy I couldn't actually cope with them especially the iPhone 7. Had to buy another OG Pixel as I wait for the Pixel 3a.

Those who know about this sort of thing know what I'm talking about.
Re: Google Pixel Talk by Opistorincos(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
GChux1:
As in eh. I think say na me and just a few people know about the power of Google Pixel.
I used the OG Pixel, went to Pixel 2, then Pixel 2xl and Pixel 3a. All of them had great photo capabilities in addition to the fluidity of the OS and fast updates. I sold the Pixel 3a when I got a good deal. Oh boy as I was waiting for the arrival of another Pixel 3a, I saw myself jumping from phone to phone. Iphone 7, then LG v20 and Galaxy s8 Active. Boy I couldn't actually cope with them especially the iPhone 7. Had to buy another OG Pixel as I wait for the Pixel 3a.

That iPhone 7 talk is true asf. I sold off my iPhone 7plus after a few days of use and right back to my pixel 2XL. Pixel phones are legendary. It's a shame some of them are plagued with hardware issues.(according to majority of the Redditors)
Re: Google Pixel Talk by EggSauce(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Opistorincos:

That iPhone 7 talk is true asf. I sold off my iPhone 7plus after a few days of use and right back to my pixel 2XL. Pixel phones are legendary. It's a shame some of them are plagued with hardware issues.(according to majority of the Redditors)
most of those people always say nonsense... Non of them will confess they actually bought refurbished unit...not brand new or used but refurbished and they'll come and start complaining rubbish online... No phone they no they complain about for all those foreign sites

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Talk by EggSauce(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Opistorincos:

remove the premium feeling iPhone gives users and that is useless... ios is very boring Os to me
Re: Google Pixel Talk by EggSauce(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
GChux1:

you Sabi bro... Can't wait for pixel 4 to be released next and port the Gcam to my Pixel wink
Re: Google Pixel Talk by adecamp(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
I won't lie at all, I think I might just opt in for a google pixel. The way una dey hype am ehn. Who has google pixel 1 for sale ?
Re: Google Pixel Talk by EggSauce(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
adecamp:
I won't lie at all, I think I might just opt in for a google pixel. The way una dey hype am ehn. Who has google pixel 1 for sale ?
Bobo65 customer wa o.... But adecamp go for pixel 1 XL ..... Take it as a professional advice

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Talk by konkocious(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Despite say na pixel 1 I dey use, I no dey use am play....na my camera phone be dat o mine run android 10

The picture quality is better than my note 8 and lg v30
Re: Google Pixel Talk by adecamp(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
konkocious:
Despite say na pixel 1 I dey use, I no dey use am play....na my camera phone be dat o mine run android 10

The picture quality is better than my note 8 and lg v30
better than Samsung galaxy note 8, are you serious, have you compared ?
Re: Google Pixel Talk by adecamp(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
EggSauce:
Bobo65 customer wa o.... But adecamp go for pixel 1 XL ..... Take it as a professional advice
thanks boss. Joining the family soon
Re: Google Pixel Talk by EggSauce(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
adecamp:
you're highly welcome sir
Re: Google Pixel Talk by Kendumazy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
adecamp:

Please, join the family. It's a sweet family. Consider going for Google pixels 2 xl and above. It's a sweet family! Trust me.
Re: Google Pixel Talk by GChux1: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
When my Pixel 3a comes, I go sell my Pixel 1 running Android 10. The camera still is awesome. But EggSauce, how did you port gcam when it's running gcam already?
Re: Google Pixel Talk by EggSauce(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
GChux1:
When my Pixel 3a comes, I go sell my Pixel 1 running Android 10. The camera still is awesome. But EggSauce, how did you port gcam when it's running gcam already?
I'm using OG pixel so the Gcam that comes with it is for pixel 1 but I ported pixel 3 Gcam to it to get some features. It's XDA developers site sir
Re: Google Pixel Talk by GChux1: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
EggSauce:
I'm using OG pixel so the Gcam that comes with it is for pixel 1 but I ported pixel 3 Gcam to it to get some features. It's XDA developers site sir
Link abeg
Re: Google Pixel Talk by EggSauce(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
GChux1:

Link abeg
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-cstark27/

Download the first one...and begin using it immediately...no need to change any settings
Re: Google Pixel Talk by olaboyeh(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Any better deal.for pixel 2xl
Re: Google Pixel Talk by EggSauce(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2019
olaboyeh:
Bobo65 answer him
Re: Google Pixel Talk by bobo65(m): 2:08am On Sep 30, 2019
olaboyeh:

Sure
Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Re: Google Pixel Talk by NekkyCee(f): 2:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Biko how can i get the pixel 3a? Does it support dual sim?
Re: Google Pixel Talk by bobo65(m): 3:08am On Oct 03, 2019
NekkyCee:
Biko how can i get the pixel 3a? Does it support dual sim?

No pixel device is dual sim
Re: Google Pixel Talk by GChux1: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
bobo65:

No pixel device is dual sim
Except eSIM (3a) which doesn't work in Nigeria. Yet.
Re: Google Pixel Talk by Nastydroid(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Can I see pictures taken with your device?
Opistorincos:
Re: Google Pixel Talk by NekkyCee(f): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yes ooo. Please we need to see ooo. Seriously considering buying the phone smiley
Nastydroid:
Re: Google Pixel Talk by Opistorincos(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nastydroid:

I don sell the phone boss. E big pass me
Re: Google Pixel Talk by Nastydroid(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lol how he take big pass you? Any pixel 2 please drop pictures for us
Opistorincos:

I don sell the phone boss. E big pass me
Re: Google Pixel Talk by Opistorincos(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nastydroid:
Lol how he take big pass you? Any pixel 2 please drop pictures for us

No headphone jack, that means i have to buy bluetooth earpiece. I am a clumsy person, if i manage to break the screen, na to buy low end android remain
Re: Google Pixel Talk by Nastydroid(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wow I no know say no headphone jack oh, headphone with type C dy or person go buy connector? On a scale of 1-10 how the camera be
Opistorincos:

No headphone jack, that means i have to buy bluetooth earpiece. I am a clumsy person, if i manage to break the screen, na to buy low end android remain
Re: Google Pixel Talk by Opistorincos(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nastydroid:
Wow I no know say no headphone jack oh, headphone with type C dy or person go buy connector? On a scale of 1-10 how the camera be

I no even take am snap once. I no dey take pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HTC Amaze 4G Available For Sale In Lagos.... / Hp Pavilion Dv4-1000ea Entertainment Core 2 Duo,250gb,2gb,Webcam,remote Control / Tablets For Kids, Wintouch K11 Kid Tablet Dual Sim, 10.1 Screen For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.