Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer (49461 Views)

Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by chiblaze07(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is typical of the saying... A golden fish has no hiding place.

La serial killer, la golden fish.

E don be for am be that. I just hope he is not being sponsored by some cabal that have powers to free him off all charges that would be labelled against him.

hardtoget:
The suspected Port Harcourt serial killer. Gist has it that he has been arrested. Let's hope it's true and he is the real serial killer that has been killing women in hotels in Port Harcourt. Here are some gists collected from different girls that had encounter with him.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/see-peoples-encounter-reactions-port-harcourt-serial-killer-pic/
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jack the ripper

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by wamide042(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Am i the only one having this feelings that some of this ladies saying stuffs about this guy are actually lying..
BTW... my instincts tells me Police arrest the wrong person and he is been forced to confess .

6 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by omoadeleye(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
He just kill for fun
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by erai30(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
KILLER!!! GIRLS TOO LIKE MONEY

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by ednut1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
He is not the only one

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by TempleHouse: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
I don't believe Nigeria Police,

They are not so good to catch such a dangerous criminal quickly .

I won't be surprised if he confessed under duress to justify that the "Police are your friends"

I'll keep a "siddon look " until weekend!

4 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
he looks like cannicus
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Uchenduin: 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Girls please stop Olosho
You people won't die
Learn to be contempted with what you have.
Learn to manage yourself like guys.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Michelle55: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Quite dicey... This man may just be a pawn in the hands of the real serial killer.. I just hope he's truly the serial killer

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Realfrankie(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Testimony time

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Americanboy35: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Even some girls that never met the guy before self go write their own tory for Twitter for attention, besides this guy reminded me of Ted Bundy

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Michelle55: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
TempleHouse:
I don't believe Nigeria Police,

They are not so good to catch such a dangerous criminal quickly .

I won't be surprised if he confessed under duress to justify that the "Police are your friends"

I'll keep a "siddon look " until weekend!
Exactly! He doesn't look it atall.. They caught him way too easy if that's the truth. Serial killers are way too smart and sensitive, they are always at alert and their interest is rarely piqued. Nigerian police can't solve this mystery too fast, there's more to this story. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually coerced him to confess under duress. With Nigerian police, anything is possible

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by AfroKnight: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
These murderous dudes know that runs girls can hardly resist the temptation of quick money. Easy pickings for them.

When society turns a blind eye to “sex for money” they unwittingly expose ladies to animals like this idîot.
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by daddymummy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
It was wrong for him to have killed people he did not create.

Very wrong of him.

There is no one that does not know that women are very hard hearted.

They don't pity anyone.

But ironically,all men pity women but women don't pity anyone.

When i was very young,i started liking females unlike my mates who knew nothing about women.

Because of that,i have had many periods of tears and sorrows due to my closeness to females.

In fact women are very wicked.

Right from the time i started getting close to them,

i have had so much periods of sadness.

The highest i can do against them is to shun them,don't talk to them and don't answer their greetings.

Sometimes i refuse to buy something from female sellers.

That is how i protest against women due to their hard heartedness and wickedness.

A woman only considers her own self and nothing else.

But men consider women first before men.

Woman's only concern is her supposed dignity.

To them, men are nothing.

According to them: Men must give them respect and dignity but they must disrespect and offend everyone and everyone must bear with them.

But they must not bear with anyone according to their thinking.

It is only God that will fight our battle for us as male.

God will judge them. I leave them to God.

It is bad for someone to kill another no matter how bad or wicked she is.

May be the guy did it for rituals and not for vengeance which is also bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by mercyviv(f): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
These are nothing but testimonies of part time whores. Read between the lines, they only declined the hefty sums the suspect offered them because they were anxious and SCARED.
If theyre smart, they'll turn a new leaf, but I doubt they'll change!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by 2shure: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:
But from the list of girls he has killed, they said the girls he killed didn't go to the hotel for sex, they went to play Ludo in the hotel room.

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Sniper101(m): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
On the other thread, Dem say police arrest him on his way to Uyo

Now, Dem dey talk for here say na inside hotel room dem catch am when his latest would-be victim screamed for help

So, which of the story is true about how the serial killer was actually apprehended undecided

7 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Abeos(m): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2019
Michelle55:

Exactly! He doesn't look it atall.. They caught him way too easy if that's the truth. Serial killers are way too smart and sensitive, they are always at alert and their interest is rarely piqued. Nigerian police can't solve this mystery too fast, there's more to this story. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually coerced him to confess under duress. With Nigerian police, anything is possible

So you just assumed every one of them would be smart? What has been protecting him all these while was that all former crimes were committed in a hotels without CCTV.

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 20, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by EmekaBlue(m): 12:41am On Sep 20, 2019
so even after his pic was all over d net, he went on operating.
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 20, 2019
Greedy girls wanted quick money but rather had their quick death,thank God for momma's home training and self discipline in my life.
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by TorukMakto: 1:13am On Sep 20, 2019
They should sentence him to 10,000 years imprisonment
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 20, 2019
Oh so he picks the girls by the roadside?

I thought someone was convincing people that the victims were hotel staff, abi na clothe supplier.

Hotel staff weh go missing throughout the night, other staff no bother find am. Lol.

NOW IF YOU'RE A MAN AND YOU'RE CONSIDERING WHETHER TO BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR WIFE OR YOU'RE UNSURE WHETHER YOU MADE A RETIRED HOE LUCKY, OR YOU'RE UNCERTAIN WHETHER YOUR WIFE IS SPOUSE OR HOE, READ ON:

The rate of harlots in this country is at an all-time high. To the few loyal men, who probably religion has blinded, what makes you think your spouse / partner deserves your loyalty? Men be warned: do not pride in the cheating game, cos you can never beat girls at it. Think about it, how many girls can you lay in a day? At most 2. And again, and again and again, never for one second think that your babe can't / has never cheated on u. Never ever make that mistake regardless of your wealth or handsomeness, or based on who ur papa be.

Back to the matter, have you thought for a second that a lady can actually sleep with several men in a day? Some harlots have confessed to sleeping with average of 10 men a day. The climaxing system differs in both genders. For a male, after climax he completely loses interest in women, in fact, women disgust him at that point, and his pennis will become flaccid. As for women, they may lose interest but their pussy never shuts. Thats the difference. They have more control over theirs and what makes it worse is that they take far longer than men to climax.

Luckily, women begin to become quite undesirable at age 35+ and the toasters drastically reduce. Men too, but not like women. Hence, this is the point where a man truly has advantage in the cheating game.

So before getting married, one of d things u have to consider is if u shld be faithful to ur wife in marriage or not.

Conditions to be faithful:

1. You met her a virgin.
2. If you started dating her when she was very young and she's been faithful throughout (This is the reason why Messi married his childhood gf and is loyal to her, even brought her over to barcelona from argentina...)
3. If you dated her a bit late but you can vouch she was faithful in her past relationship(s). (This one is very tricky and most will lie)
4. If both your past life and her past life were promiscuous but you two met each other, were truthful, and decide to turn a new leaf in marriage.

Conditions to be unfaithful:

1. She dated / married you for your money / fame (This is the reason why many musicians / stars cheat or have multiple affairs e.g. 2face, wizkid, davido, ronaldo etc.).
2. You were moral all through your life (you didnt cheat; may have had sex but you were loyal in your past relationships). But then, you met her too late in life (Age 26+) before getting married. (You never knew her own past, so you're already at a disadvantage cos she's likely a hoe from current trends of today's society. At age 26+, you have to assume so many items and various vessels have gone through that hole. ).

Another variation of number 2 is that you were not exactly moral all your life, you were quite bad. But in a rude awakening, you find out your wife was badder either by hearsay or confession. e.g. Timi vs Busola Dakolo.

3. She cheated first in your relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 20, 2019
ednut1:
He is not the only one

Most likely a group/cult/bunch of mumus shaaa.
Q is will the others stop?
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by dochenaj: 1:21am On Sep 20, 2019
What these people mean is that, all the girls he killed went to collect 100k or 200k for sex.

A lady who realizes that premarital or extramarital sex is a grievous sin, would never ever fall into this trap. This is akin to how a greedy, desperate person is prone to be duped.
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by isiaqool(m): 2:40am On Sep 20, 2019
lucky souls
You can contact 07065866656 for your astonishing business website.
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Olanipekun1: 3:03am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
Hmmm

It's time for the usual twitter stories.
[/s]
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Originalsly: 4:11am On Sep 20, 2019
Michelle55:

Exactly! He doesn't look it atall..

You are saying exactly what I said days ago....we judge people by their look.... and more likely the reason why the victims went to the hotel with him.... although they knew a serial killer was on the loose.
He doesn't look it at all
How is a serial supposed to look?

Just wondering..... was the guy after sex?....or just used sex to lure them when the real intent was murder?.... part of some ritual? They need to strangle him to almost death to find out... and who else is part of it.

4 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by mozona(m): 5:27am On Sep 20, 2019
hmmmm...

so all those ones he killed wants 100k for a nite
Re: Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer by backnbeta(f): 5:42am On Sep 20, 2019
There definitely a syndicate

I hope they get to the root of this and arrest the real ritualists behind the killers undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) / Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.