Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label (25170 Views)

Paul “rude Boy”and Anita Okoye’s Daughter, Nadia Impresses In A Fire Department / Paul Okoye's Twin Daughter Imitates Him As She Rock Fire Department Costume / Rudeboy : Paul Okoye's Daughter Rocks Fire Department Outfit In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by Glurdbaba: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2019
E pain you oooooo
Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by fortran12: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Amarachi1990:
Paul Okoye popularly known as Rudeboy and his elder brother; Jude Okoye have set up a new record label which they have named Fire Department Inc.
Rudeboy took to his Instagram page just a few minutes ago to post a picture of the record label’s cover art and also to put up written antics that suggest it is a brand that would soon resume full operation. This would be the first time there would be any talk of a record label floating on either side of the P-square brothers since they went their separate ways in 2016 after a number of re-occuring.

While Rudeboy was with his twin brother, Mr. P, they used to co-own a record label, Square Records. But since the defunct of P-square, the record label has seized to exist and devoid of operations. It is a good move by Rudeboy to decide to float another record label as we hope it would bring to the fore, new sets of talent.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/rudeboy-floats-new-record-label-calls-fire-department-inc/

What English, was this post reviewed at all?
Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by Kawabonga(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

Nigga calm down, see how your spit is flying everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by femi4: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
At least we are hearing tracks from him... I wonder if Peter has retired and didn't inform us
first signing should be fireboy
Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by safarigirl(f): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2019
He is incapable of building talents just like his brother.

They were never meant to give back to the industry, just take, take and take. Let him be the only one in his record label, make e no go waste one small pikin time.
Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by safarigirl(f): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2019
Emaprince:
who are the artistes brought to limelight by tuface label
he meant that 2face is not good at grooming talents, una no read the thing well.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2019
This guy does good music, my nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by DanielGb(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2019
post=82390669:
They are both trying to stay afloat, forgetting that BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER and TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE.

None of them can make it as BIG as PSquare again,
No be curse, na FACT!

PSQUARE = BLOOD.

Peter = Water.
Paul = Water.

Change Paul = Fire

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by Bbbwings: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2019
generationz:
cheesy

Paul is obviously a great songwriter and an amazing singer.
However, when it comes to sourcing for and
grooming talents just like 2face, he has zero capability in that.

Muno, Lucious Lucy and the last one who's career never saw the light of day are a testament to that.

Exckiss ma
How do you know all this?
Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Vikynas:
Where is Davido” fire fire”
faya, faya!!
Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by ohem007(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
crazygod:

After studio session, what next? Studio session is just 1% of the journey. The remaining 99% is promotion. If u have that locked down, then u don blow.

Promotion no be problem for me o...
I've got someone working in a radio station in calabar that can play my music for free buh na studio be the main issue...

I get pesin wey wan even manage my career buh since him ask me to drop 1 track to even see 10k to voice something turn problem
Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by Emaprince: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
generationz:

Dammy Krane was first signed to hypertek label owned by 2face
So where is sammy krane now?

Was dammy krane ever an A-list artiste in this country?

Compare that with the artistes from davido, olamide, etc. Tuface is never known for spoting and grooming great talents.
Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by olumalcolm(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Thank God We all know the voice behind psquare all this while .....so that stupid boy mr p with his stupid head weave was busy lip syncing for all those videos thank God for this separation embarassed
so u r happy dey seperated, its a pity. angry
Re: Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label by generationz(f): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Emaprince:
So where is sammy krane now?

Was dammy krane ever an A-list artiste in this country?

Compare that with the artistes from davido, olamide, etc. Tuface is never known for spoting and grooming great talents.

Please go back and reread what I originally posted. This time slowly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Trailed By Secret Marriage Rumours / Kidnappers Release Prince Eke, Muma Gee's Husband / Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.