|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,993,147 members, 7,292,068 topics. Date: Monday, 06 February 2023 at 01:31 AM
|Why You Should Consider Studying In South Cyprus by ctleurocollege: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2019|
PS: THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO STUDY, I REPEAT STUDY.
Why study in South Cyprus
1) Affordable Tuition Fee: Universities in South Cyprus provide quality education at quite affordable cost than most other parts of Europe.
2) Study in a safe and friendly environment: The environment is safe and friendly. Compared to most parts of Europe, the crime rate in Cyprus is reasonably low. No wonder many tourists keep going there for holidays again and again.
3) Lower cost of living and study than other European countries: Living, eating and transport in Cyprus is much cheaper as compared to other European countries. Cyprus offer very affordable living conditions for students.
4) No IELTS/TOEFL is required: Cracking the IELTS/TOEFL Tests are the major hurdle for many students in their way to study abroad. Fortunately, Cyprus allows students to come and study with their education providers without imposing condition to clear any language test. There is no form of descrimination.
5) Quality Education Provider: Cyprus education providers allow quality education at international standards in English. Internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate programs serving all interests are provided to the students. Currently, thousands of international students from various countries are studying in Cyprus. In this way, students enjoy additional advantage of learning in a multicultural environment. World class standard of Education with Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities are provided.
6) Easier Study Visa Requirements: Getting a visa to Cyprus as a student is not very difficult. Just have the right documents and you will not be refused. You can contact us for more information.
7) Work Rights on Student Visa: Students are allowed to work 20 hours week on student visa. And, after study, students get post study work visa to get international work experience.
Pleasant climate and beautiful beaches: Cyprus has one of the best beaches in the world. With its warm, dry summers and mild winters Cyprus is a Pleasant place to stay.
Ask your questions. You can contact me if you're interested
|Re: Why You Should Consider Studying In South Cyprus by Trustmeall: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2019|
Kindly let me know the following :
1. How long does it take to study Masters Degree programmes such as MBA, Msc in Accounting and Finance, Agriculture etc?
2. How much does it take to process masters admission?
3. What is the range of the Tuition fees and Accommodation fees?
4. How much can one earn in a job while working?
5. I studied Plant Science, Agriculture from a Nigerian University and graduated in 1994. I also studied Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies in 1998, can I be allowed to study Msc in Accounting?
|Re: Why You Should Consider Studying In South Cyprus by ctleurocollege: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2019|
1) Averagely most Masters courses in Cyprus has one year duration
2) The CTL Eurocolleg has a subsidized MBA with tuition cost of €5400. Total processing of visa fees and student application is €150
3) Approximately 150 euros monthly rent in a share house. Including water and internet.
Electricity, shared it with roommates every 2 months. But you can arrange your own
4) If you're lucky to get a job, you can earn between €3 to €5 houu, you can do freelancing on job sites too. You can only work 20/wk this is why exploring freelancing, fired, biticoin, etc are some options you should explore
|Re: Why You Should Consider Studying In South Cyprus by Trustmeall: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2019|
1.What is the initial tuition expected to have been paid by a prospective student out of the €5400 before student visa is issued and also before resumption?
2. What does Freelancing on job site and fired means in job pursuit?
|Re: Why You Should Consider Studying In South Cyprus by Niffy95(f): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2019|
Hi, how abt scholarships in Cyprus, how easy is it to get one
Are fully funded scholarships available for international students
|Re: Why You Should Consider Studying In South Cyprus by ctleurocollege: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2019|
No scholarship, the tuition fee is already low
|Re: Why You Should Consider Studying In South Cyprus by ctleurocollege: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2019|
2) I mean fiverr, upwork, guru etc you can offee your service remotely also apply for jobs through LinkedIn,there are other job sites available there. I said you can tree forex and biticoin too
|Re: Why You Should Consider Studying In South Cyprus by ctleurocollege: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2019|
Keep the momentum
|Re: Why You Should Consider Studying In South Cyprus by Bakrabas: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019|
I'm interested bro can we private chat
|Re: Why You Should Consider Studying In South Cyprus by HansprinceJr: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2019|
Is B.Pharm available as a course?
How To Apply For NIN (national Identification Number) :eligibility, Requirement / #revolutionnow!!!! Shock As Northerners Protest Against President Buhari / ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Soon As Fg Exempts Union From Ippis (details)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91