Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! (1013 Views)

Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) / Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by supercase1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Due to the current change in world politics the treat of Russia to Europe,and the threat of China to Asia and American allies,one thing lead to another and BOOM!!!!!!war breaks out
WHO GO WIN?
Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by fidel2(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Burundi go win

3 Likes

Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Godwin....
Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by StillX10(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Naija go win
Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by MikeBetty(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Chad Go Win
Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by Turantula(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Winners Chapel of course

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by Shaprara: 1:20am On Sep 20, 2019
supercase1:
Due to the current change in world politics the treat of Russia to Europe,and the threat of China to Asia and American allies,one thing lead to another and BOOM!!!!!!war breaks out
WHO GO WIN?

There will not be a physical battle between any of these countries instead what’s going to happen is economic and trade battle and internal unrest sponsored by allies who are looking to benefit from the crisis. The USA being the economic powerhouse will surely win that war just by words alone.

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by netpro(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
While Russia and China can just team up take out US and share what is left.

But China prefer how things are. For the US to be busy playing big brother and world police, while can concentrate on expanding their military and economic growth without the responsibility of maintaining global peace.
Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by supercase1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
MikeBetty:
Chad Go Win
Na because of people like una na I'm make politians dey use us play ludo,I command u RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME
Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by supercase1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Turantula:
Winners Chapel of course
Chai!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU TO RECEIVE SENSE BY FORCE,IN JESUS NAME
Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by supercase1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
fidel2:
Burundi go win
school u no go,now u see your life?I COMMAND YOU, RECEIVE SENSE BY FORCE IN JESUS NAME!!!!
Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by supercase1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
StillX10:
Naija go win
school u no go,now u see your lifeI COMMAND U TO GET SENSE BY FORCE IN JESUS NAME!!!!
Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by MikeBetty(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
supercase1:

Na because of people like una na I'm make politians dey use us play ludo,I command u RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME
First, You Lack Sense Of Humor. Is There Any Way Chad Will Fight Usa, France Or Russia And Win Any Of The Countries? Secondly, I'm Tempted To Call You A Fool But I Reserve It For Another Day. You Are The One In Dire Need Of Sense. Where Will Your Nairaland Comparism Of Warfare And Arsenals Lead You To?
Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by panafrican(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Uncle Sam does not fight a foreign war alone. They are good at that, reason why they don't lose like other nations do.
Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by mysticwarrior(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
It depends on the type of war, we have Economic warfare, electronic warfare, psychological warfare, guerrilla warfare, technological warfare and nuclear warfare, please specify which of the above kind of warfare?

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs RUSSIA,CHINA In A War Who Will Win!! by StillX10(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
supercase1:

school u no go,now u see your lifeI COMMAND U TO GET SENSE BY FORCE IN JESUS NAME!!!!
I command mumuism out of your life from henceforth and forever in Jesus Name

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2020 America Election Live Updates: / Italian Ambassador To DR Congo Dies In Attack On UN Convoy (photo) / Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.