Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) (13497 Views)

Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting / Osinbajo Presides Over Monthly NEC Meeting In Abuja / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Toroso: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Did Osinbajo complain of any maltreatment to your father who is a nobody n will forever will remain a nobody in the scheme of thing in Nigeria n even in your mirage Biafra ?!

Pls I like to know.

VirginSearcher:
Osibanjo such a humble quiet man been maltreated by the cabals, he may not be from my tribe but I pity for him.. what surprises me is how he keeps calm when Nigerians especially christians are killed unlawfully angry

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Wickedfacts: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
StillX10:
I regretted calling your father, he may be a very good man but he gave birth to a goat

You think everyone is like you and your siblings with the genes of animals?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by RichDad1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
unbitchable:

How can he be bothered about the clowns that said buhari is a clone.
Savage!! They’re cumming for you like Atiku cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Toroso: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Is father indeed must be such a pathetic human being.
The funny thing is that his father is older than Osinbajo but he will never achieve 1/1000th of what Osinbajo achieved in his lifetime. It must be really sad to have a lunatic for a son after being a loser all his life.

Sad !
I sincerely weep for this boy's family.

Wickedfacts:

The meetings he presides over, your father is not qualified to even serve them biscuits there.

StillX10 post=82389333:
Most news about this short man are that he presides over meetings, meetings with no reasonable end results

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Ufedolove: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Did Osinbajo come to console your family?

He actually should have come to console your family. Cos for a family to produce something like you is a calamity.

Hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Ufedolove: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Did Osinbajo come to console your family?

He actually should have come to console your family. Cos for a family to produce something like you is a calamity.

Hahahaha! I know you don't understand my point so all I can do is to laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Daviddson(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad Suicide on my mind sad
I advise you to stop the lies you spew here on Nairaland telling people you're a born again Christian in order to cause confusion to those who don't know you. I also invite you to give your life to Christ. I'm praying for you, my dear friend.

BTW take a look at what you wrote two weeks ago:
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm terribly ashamed of the way we Christians conduct ourselves and handle depression. Unlike our Muslim brothers who would rather make lemonade when life throws them lemons, we Christians will rather commit suicide out of cowardice. We indeed have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by ArticleBeast: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:

The meetings he presides over, your father is not qualified to even serve them biscuits there.
You wan commit manslaughter? Ambulance a patient needs oxygen

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Dollyak(f): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You always claiming born again Christian, they would use pork to celebrate your burial.
This is not an appropriate response irrespective of past behaviours.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Dollyak(f): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
GoTV:
I am not sure if joking or serious. When there's life there is hope for any situation either monetary, relationship, health etc.

Keep your head up.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by akin9ja78(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
GoTV:

If you kill yourself it against you

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Chai...Jesus Christ son of Nwa Chineke!
You mean he is not even qualified to serve bottle water there?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by mercyviv(f): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ufedolove:
I thought he was only good for consolation visits and nPower movements?
Take it or leave, that Npower you so cheaply spoke of, is among the best thing this govt did.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Ha!!

Small small abeg grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by surgical: 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
His own is to do the initial job the final say lies with buhari and they ve made that clear to him, he is just a lame duck now, all this he preside Na wash,to what end,when he can't decide
This damage control mode
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
we operate a system that makes intellectuals errand boys to stark illiterates.
this is how Dr Zik was under ordinary grade 2teacher,tafawa balewa.
Dr Alex Ekwueme was deputy to another teacher from the north,shagari.
now a prof is under a military jack boot that planned coup and forged ordinary waec.
this is what the bible talked about when the bible spoke about princes walking on barefoot while servants are on horses.
if not that yoruba lack the tendency or is it courage to rally round their man and make him powerful.
this is what every region have that the yoruba don't have.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by 8686(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Somebody's father relegated to the level of biscuit. May my children not bring me shame like someone's son has brought him.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by freshvine(f): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
When it concerns RUGA they'll push him to preside, tomorrow they'll remind us a southern pastor approved it
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Mercy2006(f): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
I don't care what anybody say about this man,he is to me the most active VP that ever had the honour of sitting on that chair at least from 1999 till date.
The rest were just mannequins, nothing historic about them.
From Atiku to Namadi sambo,to GEJ
And I stand to be corrected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by TRIGITIS: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
8686:
Somebody's father relegated to the level of biscuit. May my children not bring me shame like someone's son has brought him.
Honestly that is too bad. undecided

The boy actually brought his father to that level.

And do you know the funniest part? wickedfacts might just be very correct, as per the serving of snacks stuff. cheesy

Check it up, how many people have the privilege of mingling with the vice president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by MKULTRA: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:

see as you just murder person pikin cry

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by brookz: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Finish him grin grin

Wickedfacts:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:02am On Sep 20, 2019
Mercy2006:
I don't care what anybody say about this man,he is to me the most active VP that ever had the honour of sitting on that chair at least from 1999 till date.
It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.
With youths like you, our country future is secure.
God bless you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Mercy2006:

Actually, I like Osinbajo but there's NO factual basis for this assertion...
The only difference between him and his predecessors is the proliferation of Social Media!

Osinbajo is merely fulfilling the same constitutional/statutory duties as other VPs...
Even this NDPHC Board was chaired by VPs Jonathan (when it was the NIPP Steering Committee) and Sambo.

>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Wickedfacts: 2:02am On Sep 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Actually, I like Osinbajo but there's NO factual basis for this assertion...
The only difference between him and his predecessors is the proliferation of Social Media!

Osinbajo is merely fulfilling the same constitutional/statutory duties as other VPs...
Even this NDPHC Board was chaired by VPs Jonathan (when it was the NIPP Steering Committee) and Sambo.

>

Is that all?

Mention a single thing Jonathan was known for as VP
Mention a single thing Sambo was known for as VP.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:25am On Sep 20, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Is that all?

Mention a single thing Jonathan was known for as VP
Mention a single thing Sambo was known for as VP.

Again, do not mistake the prevalence of Social Media as being "more active"... undecided

These days every principal political office holder appoints 2 Social Media assistants...
Meanwhile, Jonathan and Sambo chaired these same meetings even if it wasn't on SM.

>

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Olanipekun1: 2:47am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82391460:

It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.
With youths like you, our country future is secure.
God bless you.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Olanipekun1: 2:54am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Honestly that is too bad. undecided

The boy actually brought his father to that level.

And do you know the funniest part? wickedfacts might just be very correct, as per the serving of snacks stuff. cheesy

Check it up, how many people have the privilege of mingling with the vice president?
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Olanipekun1: 3:04am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Both of you have PhD in savagery, Choi. grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos) by Back2Daura(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2019
100 BILLION NAIRA FOR RUGA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Signs 2020 Budget / President Buhari Urges Caution On ECOWAS Common Currency / Ogun Government Inaugurates Amotekun Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.