Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter (14045 Views)

Court Remands Man For Defiling Neighbour’s 13-Year-Old Granddaughter / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour's 7-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi / Franklin Adeyanju: Politician Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 5-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by nicepoker101(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Keyboard Warriors what do you people want to do with his balls.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Dshocker(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2019
I hope and pray he pays dearly for his crime
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Olanipekun1: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82399861:

Seconded!
[/s]
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Gabriel0805(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2019
Internet Noise maker calm down
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by rocknation62(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2019
madenigga:

This is a very uncivilized way of thinking.

Are u a savage?

No,he’s a TIWA
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Olanipekun1: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82399710:
But what kind of animals do we have in this country.

Apologies to animals on the farms for comparing them to this kind of devilish soul!
[/s]
you're right
but it's my duty to strike out
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Gabriel0805(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Wisebird22:
God forbid,I go castrate you and make you eat your balls idiot
internet noise maker calm down[color=#990000]
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Gabriel0805(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=anonymuz post=82394632]Tie his hands and legs..naked the idot and invite on rot ans and one mad german shepherd dog to handle his brokos for breakfast.[/quote noise maker calm down]
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by maasoap(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Davidzy23:
I wonder what's wrong with men of nowadays.. What are they seeing in those small children that is nt in their wives??.. hmm end time indeed..
Na joblessness dey cause all this one..

I don't think so. The one who almost raped my driver's five years old daughter about a month ago was actually working with a pure water vendor supplying them in the area. That kid was saved by the people looking out through the window of their house from a far distance. Alarm was raised, he was chased, cornered and arrested and taken to the police station. But you know how it's usually go now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Nuclear99(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2019
post=82399861:
Seconded!

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by ultimatekint(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2019
This is one of the idiots that make ppl abuse the Yorubas.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by chukwuibuipob: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2019
sad angry angry angry angry why arrest him wen u shud soak his balla and pen ib undiluted acid and free him.Wish i be police sef
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Wisebird22(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2019
madenigga:

This is a very uncivilized way of thinking.

Are u a savage?
if someone does that to you baby girl you will do worst,do you know the psychological trauma that child will go through?you come here to speak English abeg Sidon for dirty water..
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Wisebird22(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2019
Gabriel0805:
internet noise maker calm down[color=#990000]
Na them pedophile....
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Davidzy23(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2019
maasoap:

I don't think so. The one who almost raped my driver's five years old daughter about a month ago was actually working with a pure water vendor supplying them in the area. That kid was saved by the people looking out through the window of their house from a far distance. Alarm was raised, he was chased, cornered and arrested and taken to the police station. But you know how it's usually go now.
Haaaaa.. five year old?? what is this world turning into??
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by yeyeosoronga: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2019
All these bastarda that keep defiling our children, may Sango behead you.
Later same people will come on NL looking for virgins to marry, after raping all the future virgins. Na dog go chop your headless body
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by princetg: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
It is only in Nigeria you will be hearing all this kind of nonsenss tongue
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Exponental(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Apart from devil, has any rapist justified his action?
From my experience, sex is sweet when it's 50-50 mutual agreement. Outside that.... It's trash!
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour’s 6-year-old Daughter by Passionate888: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Oluwole Bamidele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Encourage Us, Our Fellow Officers Hate Us", Delta State Police PRO / Gunmen kill One, Kidnap 10 At Train Station In Kogi / Okoda Rider Who Killed A Policeman In Lagos Charged To Court For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.