Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing (11225 Views)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / Oil Price Fall: FG Moves To Use Pension Fund On Infrastructure / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by Kingspin(m): 12:44am On Sep 20, 2019
Keep moving....
Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by decco1878: 2:02am On Sep 20, 2019
lets see what will happen[urlhttps://www.thephonemag.com/cheap-cell-phones-in-south-africa/].[/url]
Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by Chicastle: 2:39am On Sep 20, 2019
The only thing I see there is a L- shape conference table all round. any other thing should be RUGA minister
Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by Chicastle: 2:41am On Sep 20, 2019
drizslim:
I think the bigger scam in Nigeria is "I will bring the perpetrators to book"

Yes, and federal government move to is another one though
Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by Neminc: 2:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Good move
Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by Olanipekun1: 2:49am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82391138:
So sweet
[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by Olanipekun1: 2:49am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82391130:
Good News
[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by Summer7: 3:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Fools !!!! Why the wide mouth ? You all failed the masses . No damage control .
Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by professorMD1: 4:00am On Sep 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] Economic struggle requires reforms in the sectors that brings the major revenues to the nation cool. Without those reforms; Central banks combat will be likened to the combat of crime in Nigeria grin
Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 20, 2019
Good one if materialized

We open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 20, 2019
sombody SAY BABA

Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by jayAjoku(m): 4:50am On Sep 20, 2019
But the political elite are the ones doing all these so are they going to arrest all present politicians and the past military generals like babangida and Obasanjo?

If not then this is bullshit

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by LZAA: 4:57am On Sep 20, 2019
phoenix90:
I hope they start with the monitoring o the accounts of the likes of that Naija richest man and some Abdulmutallab kind of rich oligarchs in the North. I didn’t say a thing.. besides where’s his son that US caught. They’ve negotiated his release I guess. angry
That clown is NEVER ever getting released
He's at ADX Florence

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by netpro(m): 5:24am On Sep 20, 2019
Sheriman:
Stupid Government they always to in their life..

Anytime criminals are targeted, the anger in you starts boiling.
Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by stormborn28(m): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2019
I wish them well
Re: FG Moves To Combat Money Laundering, Terrorists’ Financing by starbright4real(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108

(1) (2) (Reply)

Border Closure : No Going Back Says Immigration Comptroller General. / We Don’t Have Bandits In Enugu, PDP Guber Aspirants Reply Ekweremadu / Dual Citizens Have No Future In Any Elective Office In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.