Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake (1049 Views)

Bbnaija# The Moment Tacha Got Disqualified Video / Video: Moment Tacha Was Disqualified From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Moment Tacha Blatantly Refused To Hug Female Housemates Over Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake by celebgistz2: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Here is the moment Tacha snubbed 2face when he tried to give her a handshake as he visted the Big Brother Naija House.

Nigerian Music legend, 2face got the shock of his life when Tacha refused to shake him back when he tried to give her a handshake.

He shaked housemates like Cindy, Elozonam, Mike and others but Tacha walked away when he brought out his hands to shake her.

This has got Nigerians talking on social media

HonestMarva: Tacha na fool from day one... Anyone who don't see that is among the problem of 9ja � �

Red_naija: This girl lacks home training...disrespecting a man that can Bluetooth babies into the womb...hian!

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeDlreaHgmY

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/bbnaija-see-the-embarrassing-moment-tacha-snubbed-2face-handshake/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake by celebgistz2: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake by jovialswag(m): 12:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Her life Her business cool
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake by celebgistz2: 12:20am On Sep 20, 2019
cc

lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 20, 2019
Probably they’ve had something in common in the past.

This is not their first meeting.
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake by MrWTF(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2019
lipsrsealed No be 2Baba again?
prolly she thought pregnancy was contagious. she could be scared of unwanted pregnancy.
Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake by Ngochim: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2019
After our politicians, bloggers are the next problem we have in Nigeria. I watched it and it was not intentional. The housemates thought Biggie wanted to say"freeze".
She was going to look for a comfortable position before the "freeze' from Biggie
I knew bloggers will change the story when I saw that.
Voilà!!! The story has been changed.
Bloggers should please use their negative energies to help us attack our politicians everyday, maybe that will make a little change in our country. Disgusting hypocrites
Btw, I'm not a Tacha fan, neither am I to others.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake by Lordjb: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm, this girl sef na wa

(1) (Reply)

Selimo Goes To School Part 2 Latest Yoruba Movie 2020 Download Mp4 / Second Chance Full Story Now Selling Online / I Need A Good Detective Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.