Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin (24649 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Can A Christian Marry More Than One Wife? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by awijare: 4:23am On Nov 10, 2010
if that is the case women should hv more than one husband too.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by bashydemy(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2010
Good ideal make woman carry go them go hear am
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Joagbaje(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2010
@Jesoul

Joagbaje, if you're willing, I'd like to do an "interview" thread on you, asking various questions. Would you mind? I'd like to understand you better. Thanks.

Sorry i didnt see your post yesterday. It's ok so long as it's bible, question. But if it's personal discussions . yahoo mail or chat will be better
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Joagbaje(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2010
@seyibrown

seyibrown:

Joagbaje, will you agree that 'the exclusion of all others' is an implied term where you do not expressly tell your wife-to-be that 'I am marrying you on the condition that you will let me marry more other wives while we are still together'? Whether you get married under a rock and stay mute throughout the ceremony, children of God still have a marriage covenant that is like that of ADAM and EVE before God.

The church won't join people in polygamy, court won't join them either.Traditional marriage gives room for polygamy. Most polygamist married through traditional way. The church recognise every marriage. The bible didn't say it was a sin. Smoking is bad but it's still not a sin. That doesn't mean I will smoke. It's a bad habit. If a man gets saved with his two wives, the church has to recognise them as his wives . Not concubines.

1 Like

Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by MyJoe: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2010
Tonye-t:

I strongly believe 'something' could be 'wrong' yet not be a 'sin'. Therefore in assertion. . .I'll say marrying more than one can be wrong even though not a sin.
I am really interested in learning what you find "wrong" with polygamy.

Tonye-t:

How?

Jesus when asked about the validities of divorce within the law of moses said: Yes, divorce under the law should stand, but FROM THE BEGINNING it wasnt so (matt.19:8. . .), therefore one should ponder: "If marrying two wives was good by design, maybe God would have paraded another 'eve' as second wife for Adam since afterall the first Eve misbehaved (bad wife). . .goes to tell us that FROM THE BEGINNING God expects us to keep to one wife whether she turns out as good or evil  grin
Non sequitur. This is like making that statement someone made in a Bond movie that if God wanted man to fly he would have given him wings.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Tonyet1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2010
seyibrown:

This part of your post actually brings me to Jesus saying that the only grounds for divorce was 'fornication' which many of us (me included) misinterpret as 'adultery'. Given that a married woman cannot commit fornication, there are no grounds for divorcing one's wife. Looking at the Jewish marriage customs, the man gives the wife-to-be's family any 'dowry' and he goes away for a period of time and comes back 'unannounced' to take his wife (Just like Jesus' second coming). If during the period of the groom's absence, the wife-to-be commits fornication and it becomes known after the wedding, that will be grounds to divorce her. It is similar to our waiting for the Lord, we ought to remain faithful till he comes and not fornicate with the world because he will arrive unannounced. Anything else the wife does during the marriage does not give grounds for divorce. Hosea was commanded to take his wife back despite her adultery, and God forgave and made a new covenant with Israel despite their 'adultery' with other gods.

True talk my sister, nice summation!
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Tonyet1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2010
MyJoe:

I am really interested in learning what you find "wrong" with polygamy

Mr.Joe,

Recall my assertion would come with a
"can be wrong" and not an "is wrong". embarassed However, as we put that in focus I still maintain my stand. Lets see it this way

On singles and Married

Paul admonished the corinthian church on the value of marriage and still yet advised those who would/could remain singles as making a good choice if they'll remain that way. Where on earth did Paul get the ideology that remaining single is a good idea bearing in mind that FROM THE BEGINNING it wasnt so. He went on by saying that his reasons for his advise was because of the timeline of Jesus' coming and the evil days ahead (he can come up as justified. . .no problems!)

But in Genesis, the next thing after creation was the herald . . .all things are beautiful. If we take this cry as a STANDARD therefore i'll mince no word to say that the idea of one man and one woman is and should remain a STANDARD. To answer your question I'll put it like this. . .Is it good to remain a single ? my answer is no, because staying as one CAN BE wrong(according to Genesis). . .yet not a sin (according to 1corinthians 7).

On Anger

Paul admonished us - the christians, that we can "be angry, but we should not sin". Now, the quest is ----> Is anger a good thing for a spirit filled Christian? my answer is no, because the consequences of Anger CAN BE destructive (Prov.27:4). . .yet anger is not a sin in itself.

I stand to be corrected. . .cheers!  smiley
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by seyibrown(f): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2010
Joagbaje:

@seyibrown

The church won't join people in polygamy, court won't join them either.Traditional marriage gives room for polygamy. Most polygamist married through traditional way. The church recognise every marriage. The bible didn't say it was a sin. Smoking is bad but it's still not a sin. That doesn't mean I will smoke. It's a bad habit. If a man gets saved with his two wives, the church has to recognise them as his wives . Not concubines.

Joagbaje, Could you give me as many 'godly' reasons/motives as possible why 'spirit-filled child of God' may decide to take a second wife, and please back those reasons/motives with support from the Bible?

As regards the last part of your post, we are urged to 'come as we are', not 'come and sin'.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2010
There's no such thing as ''sin''.

Everything is relative. There are times when it's ok - even imperative - to kill, steal, tell lies, etc etc.

So there's no such thing as ''sin'' and the person who says there is is a liar.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by seyibrown(f): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2010
bashy_demy:

am marrying my second wife soon grin grin grin grin

Alfa Basiruuuuuuuu . . . . Aj'egbodo to n w'enu kun 'ra! grin grin grin
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by seyibrown(f): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Everything is relative. There are times when it's ok - even imperative - to kill, steal, tell lies, etc etc.

So what do you call those actions when done at a time when 'IT IS NOT OKAY' to do them? Try to answer that without contradicting your quoted statement. What grade of chieftaincy title will you confer on anyone who rapes your sister, seeing as their is no sin? Will you throw a party in the perpetrator's honor, seeing as he has committed no wrong? 'Sin', sir, is 'wrong-doing', transgression of God's law, unholiness, falling short of God's standard!
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Joagbaje(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ seyibrown
seyibrown:

Joagbaje, Could you give me as many 'godly' reasons/motives as possible why 'spirit-filled child of God' may decide to take a second wife, and please back those reasons/motives with support from the Bible?

There is no godly or biblical reason for polygamy. It is fleshly and of the senses.  But the bible never said  it's a sin. He only said those who had more than one wife should not be bishops,and I believe it's  because of the trouble it entails. A man that can't put his house in order cannot handle the church. Polygamy is war and fight.

Almost all the bible characters are polygamist. From Abraham to solomon. It was a sin for David to take another mans wife. But God never said it was a sin to have another one. But for defrauding his neighbour of his wife. God even told David that if he needed more wives, he would give him.

2 Samuel 12:8
8 And I gave you your master's house, and your master's wives into your bosom, and gave you the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would have added that much again

So if any one married double . He should not be condemned . God never condemned it. But God condemned divorce, adultery etc.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by seyibrown(f): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2010
[b]I just amended my previous post to you as regards someone who has two wives and gets saved later.

I am glad you could not find any godly reason to marry a second wife. We are supposed to yied to the Spirit of God, not the flesh! God condemns treachery and unfaithfulness. If you are faithful to your wife you will not 'join yourself to another woman! Can you serve God and mammon? You cannot be faithful to God and still worship idols!

Romans 6
1What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 8
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

[/b]

Spirit-filled children of God know that they have to live after the Spirit and not the flesh and 'flee every appearance of evil'
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2010
Quote from: ROSSIKE on Today at 07:53:05 PM

Quote from: seyibrowne

So what do you call those actions when done at a time when 'IT IS NOT OKAY' to do them?

You judge each action on its merits, and on issues surrounding the action.  There's no legitimate one size fits all term for human actions.

What grade of chieftaincy title will you confer on anyone who despoils your sister, seeing as their is no sin? Will you throw a party in the perpetrator's honor, seeing as he has committed no wrong? 'Sin', sir, is 'wrong-doing', transgression of God's law, unholiness, falling short of God's standard.

Funny you should say that. Your own bible ''God' is the expert at ordering  mass murder, slavery, AND r.ape.

(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace.  If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.  But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.  When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town.  But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder.  You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by seyibrown(f): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2010
Joagbaje, what church do you attend? (I am not ascribing your stance to church doctrine, just need the info to get to a point!) Christ Embassy (stole a quick look at some of your posts 'NL-wide')?
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by seyibrown(f): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ ROSSIKE

Deuteronomy 20
1When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

I think you missed the bit about 'goest out to battle against thine enemies'. Sort of indicates that there is an army on the other side who is definitely not coming to ask them out to dinner.

Jesus Christ preached peace, sir; that is why I am a Christian.

. . . . .  and you forgot to answer the questions I put to you! grin
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by seyibrown(f): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
@joagbaje,

What would happen to Christ Embassy if Pastor Chris married a second wife? How do you think church members would regard his action and how the majority would react to to it?
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Joagbaje(m): 1:39am On Nov 11, 2010
@seyibrown

seyibrown:

Joagbaje, what church do you attend? (I am not ascribing your stance to church doctrine, just need the info to get to a point!) Christ Embassy (stole a quick look at some of your posts 'NL-wide')?

Kí ló n se lè? You've been trying to box me into a corner as though I'm advocating for polygamy.  cool. . My stand on it is clear enough in my posts. I don't believe in it. But it is not a sin. I have heard of cases where by families were broken because a pastor tells them that the second wife is illegal so . Every polygamist should put the second wife away and that the children of such are product of sin!  .I've not found such in scriptures. If there is any verse of scripture, you know you should quote it. .  The scriptures you've quoted so far are just being used to imply it . Has God said polygamy is a sin? If yes , simply quote it. If there is none . Let's just leave it.  God must have been the first offender for giving David several wives and Jesus came through an illegal concubine!.

seyibrown:

@joagbaje,
What would happen to Christ Embassy if Pastor Chris married a second wife? How do you think church members would regard his action and how the majority would react to to it?

1 Timothy 3:2
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 

If any pastor marries a second wife, it just means , his ministry is over. Period! This is a qualification for ministry leadership but not a qualification for church membership. Definitely in paul's day, some of the members were polygamous and had cases to settle in the home. Paul had to spare the leaders from such.

Let me ask you a question, if you're a pastor , and someone comes to join your church, having 2 or 3 wives, what will do?  Send him out?  And what do you say about women who consented to their husband taking another wife for whatever reason, like sarah. Childbirth problem.  Pls respond to this.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by seyibrown(f): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
I am not trying to box you into a corner, Joagbaje. I only wanted to hear your arguments/opinion/ revelation on the matter! In post #43, your stance that there is no godly reason for a second wife is clear. My proceeding with the matter of your church was only to  try to explain the matter on a level that others would understand without going deeply spiritual.

God must have been the first offender for giving David several wives and Jesus came through an illegal concubine!.

I often wondered why Sweetnecta(on another thread) kept quoting that form Adam to 'Mohammed', there was no adultery in his lineage. Now I understand what he might have been referring to. MARY, THE MOTHER OF JESUS WAS A DESCENDANT OF DAVID THROUGH NATHAN. Nathan was not the son of BATHSHEBA. SOLOMON was the son of Bathsheba of whose lineage Joseph is but he is only the adoptive father and not the biological. Mary was the biological parent and was not of Bathsheba's lineage! See here : http://ldolphin.org/2adams.html

The promise to David was fulfilled through MARY. Remember the end of King Solomon?

Let me ask you a question, if you're a pastor , and someone comes to join your church, having 2 or 3 wives, what will do?  Send him out?  And what do you say about women who consented to their husband taking another wife for whatever reason, like sarah. Childbirth problem.  Pls respond to this.

We are urged to 'come as we are', not 'come and sin'. The Holy Spirit will take care of the rest. A spirit -filled woman will not consent to her husband taking another wife on the grounds of childbirth problem. It is not a godly reason. It is God who gives children. The example of Sarah you gave is enough to tell us it is not good not to wait on God's promise; it is lack of faith and without faith we cannot please God. Children of God waiting for the fruit of the womb should claim and hold on to God's promise and not try to cut corners like Abraham and Sarah did, as the results could be disastrous and life-long.  Impatience is not an excuse to to act in a way that is opposite of what you are declaring by faith.

I have enjoyed sharing my view with you and reading yours, Jo, and I hope you have enjoyed sharing yours and reading mine too.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Joagbaje(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2010
@seyibrown
. MARY, THE MOTHER OF JESUS WAS A DESCENDANT OF DAVID THROUGH NATHAN. Nathan was not the son of BATHSHEBA. SOLOMON was the son of Bathsheba of whose lineage Joseph is but he is only the adoptive father and not the biological. Mary was the biological parent and was not of Bathsheba's lineageThe promise to David was fulfilled through MARY. Remember the end of King Solomon?

I agree that Jesus didn't come through Solomon because of the curse in that genealogy , I never said he came through Solomon. I said Jesus came through a concubine!. Let me ask you who was the Mother of Nathan?
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by JeSoul(f): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2010
Joagbaje, thank you for the response. I'm pretty much wondering how you came to be a christian and why you remain a christian and what you think a christian is. So some of the questions may be a bit personal but if you're not comfortable sharing that publicly then I certainly understand. Thanks!
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by KunleOshob(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2010
@joagbaje
Did the bible say Solomon's genealogy was cursed or you just assumed so? If it was cursed Solomon and his descendants would never have been King over Israel and Judah. Solomon's elder brother who was conceived in adultery is the one who can be said to be cursed and God already punished David for it by taking the boy's life. There is no biblical record of curse or punishment after the boy died. If anything at all God blessed the union of David a Basheba by blessing them with more sons and choosing David's successor[Solomon] from amongst their sons.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Joagbaje(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
JeSoul:

Joagbaje, thank you for the response. I'm pretty much wondering how you came to be a christian and why you remain a christian and what you think a christian is. So some of the questions may be a bit personal but if you're not comfortable sharing that publicly then I certainly understand. Thanks!

I'm ok with it
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Jenwitemi(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2010
Marrying more than one wife is matyrdom. It will make a matyr out of you.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Joagbaje(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
@kunleoshob
KunleOshob:

@joagbaje
Did the bible say Solomon's genealogy was cursed or you just assumed so? If it was cursed Solomon and his descendants would never have been King over Israel and Judah. Solomon's elder brother who was conceived in adultery is the one who can be said to be cursed and God already punished David for it by taking the boy's life. There is no biblical record of curse or punishment after the boy died. If anything at all God blessed the union of David a Basheba by blessing them with more sons and choosing David's successor[Solomon] from amongst their sons. 

Oga you didn't insult me today . Praise God o. I wish all your posts are this polite grin

The curse I'm talking about is not upon David but upon Solomon's great grand son jechonias to cut their lineage.

Jeremiah 22:30
30 Thus saith the Lord, Write ye this man childless, a man[ that] shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah. 
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by JeSoul(f): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
^lol.

Okay thanks Jo. I'll get to it probably on monday when I have time. Be on the look out for a thread with your name on it . . .
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by InesQor(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
All this long tori.  shocked

The real questions are "what is the REASON for marrying more than one wife?" and "will you be able to LOVE each one like Christ loves the church?".

The "Christian" pro-polygamists should answer that and then maybe I will be back.

A special case, of course, is that of a polygamist who comes to Christ.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Image123(m): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2010
I'm just passing by and almost getting the nausea.
To set the records straight, Abraham was not a polygamist, neither do i think Moses a polygamist, and Solomon was not an illegal child or a concubine's. Plus a man can commit the sin of adultery just as a woman can.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by MaiSuya(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
Sooo what is the summary of these plenty language? Is it a sin or not?
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by bashydemy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2010
Yes go straight to the point na so una take dey fail Jamb yes or no na grammar we dey see here
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by Joagbaje(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2010
image 123
Image123:

I'm just passing by and almost getting the nausea.
To set the records straight, Abraham was not a polygamist, neither do i think Moses a polygamist,

Abraham had children by three women. He had two simultaneously. Moses had a second wife, a black woman.

Numbers 12:1
1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

and Solomon was not an illegal child or a concubine's. Plus a man can commit the sin of adultery just as a woman can.

Did I say soslomon was illegal?.
Re: Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin by seyibrown(f): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2010
[b]Abraham married only Sarah. Moses married the ethiopian when his wife died. If we are to follow some men in the bible, it means marrying wives and keeping many concubines is 'moral' and 'holy'. How then are we different from those who revel in sexual immorality? That any man in the bible had a woman or children by a woman other than their wife does not overide Jesus' definition of Adultery, which starts at 'lusting after another woman'. God is our standard , not any man, and Jesus explained that standard as 'he that made them in the beginning made them male and female (Adam and Eve), not Male and FemaleS (Adam+ Eve + Morenike). Jesus interpreted the Law and the Holy Spirit confirms and clarifies his interpretation, hence the reason why you will not find a 'holy/pure' reason/motive to marry a second wife. The reason/motive is usually sinful e.g lust /lack of faith (for the fruit of the womb)/impatience/incontentment/selfishness/betrayal/sexual incontinence/vow breaking/disobedience/unfaithfulness/ oppression of the wife etc. Don't forget that Jesus said to do unto others what we what we want them to do to us? If you give your body (which your wife should have control over) to another woman, why should your wife keep her body for you?[/b]

Can anybody else on this thread please ask the Holy Spirit to explain this matter to them? Can a spirit-filled child of God truly justify such action? Where does a child of God stop: at four or fifty wives? Any concubines permitted? Please come and tell us what was revealed to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day / Ten Characteristics Of A Church Choir / The Lie "We" Preached From The Pulpit....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.