Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Urgent!!! Help Save A Woman's Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent!!! Help Save A Woman's Life (434 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! Help Save A Woman's Life by Eze2000(m): 4:46am On Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

Please, I need some urgent from well-experienced people, medical experts preferably.

The situation is this, my stop mom's right food is in danger of amputation. I got to know of a wound she calls spiritual attack too late. What started as a small wound has turned into a huge problem because herbal remedies and prayers were used to attack it. Refused to heal The entire3 lege is swollen, feverish and decaying now, drips water badly and smells too.

I've spent so much already and it only got worse.

She's is at a hospital in Onitsha now and the doctor is saying the leg has to be amputated due to so much decay. Can't afford to do this. She won't survive psychologically.

I'm well aware that some doctors are better than others. so I have ome to ask if there is a way to save this leg. by inducing healing via a natural remedy or something. Someone recommended manuka honey. Can this hel?

cc; funmisticqueen

Re: Urgent!!! Help Save A Woman's Life by horlarwereleh(m): 5:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove Dominique
Help a bro
Re: Urgent!!! Help Save A Woman's Life by marshalldgreat(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Hmm i think it's actually an attack... I know of man in Benin that treated my friend when he suffered a similar thing
Re: Urgent!!! Help Save A Woman's Life by Eze2000(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2019
marshalldgreat:
Hmm i think it's actually an attack... I know of man in Benin that treated my friend when he suffered a similar thing

Was your friend's foot decaying? This one is that's why they wanna cut it off. Can't let that
Re: Urgent!!! Help Save A Woman's Life by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Eze2000:
Hi,

Please, I need some urgent from well-experienced people, medical experts preferably.

The situation is this, my stop mom's right food is in danger of amputation. I got to know of a wound she calls spiritual attack too late. What started as a small wound has turned into a huge problem because herbal remedies and prayers were used to attack it. Refused to heal The entire3 lege is swollen, feverish and decaying now, drips water badly and smells too.

She's is at a hospital in Onitsha now and the doctor is saying the leg has to be amputated due to so much decay. Can't afford to do this. She won't survive psychologically.

I'm well aware that some doctors are better than others. so I have ome to ask if there is a way to save this leg. by inducing healing via a natural remedy or something. Someone recommended manuka honey. Can this hel?

cc; funmisticqueen
Is she diabetic?
i don't think we have hyperbaric oxygen therapy in Nigeria.

i am really sorry for what she has to go through, but I do not know of a natural way to remove A body part that is already dead.
But it also depends on how far gone the foot is.
There are some type of insect larvae that feed on dead tissue which helps to repair the legs, but i have never seen it done on DM foot and i don't think they are available in nigeria also.
you could also buy some bottles of Cellgivity tablets.

But the thing is it depends on how far gone the foot is. if the entire foot is gone, it might have to be cut off. maybe a picture of the foot without the dressing would help, these natural remedies are not a guarantee.
Re: Urgent!!! Help Save A Woman's Life by Eze2000(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Is she diabetic?

i am really sorry for what she has to go through, but I do not know of a natural way to remove A body part that is already dead.
There are some type of insect larvae that feed on dead tissue which helps to repair the legs, but i have never seen it done on DM foot and i don't think they are available in nigeria also.

But the thing is it depends on how far gone the foot is. if the entire foot is gone, it might have to be cut off. maybe a picture of the foot without the dressing would help, these natural remedies are not a guarantee.

She is diabetic. No the foot is not completely gone which why I want to save it
Re: Urgent!!! Help Save A Woman's Life by Healthyway15: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Eze2000:
Hi,

cc; funmisticqueen

Sorry about your step mum's condition...

Well, we recommend natural health supplements to treat any diseases or ailments. So we have effective supplements to treat your mum in order to correct the imbalances in her leg and also improve her condition. She doesn't have to get amputated.

For enquiries, you can reach us on whatsapp : 08164269252
Re: Urgent!!! Help Save A Woman's Life by oxypress: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Is she diabetic?

@fumisticqueen: Stop saying that! "Chaaai. chaaaaai, d..….e...a..ri..s God ooo". Ok oo mama, ai no say you no be one of my enemies for here! But ee be laik say una be one of those pipus wey no wan reed my atikol shebi? For 8 years oxypress has been proclaiming the availability of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) and now you tok say hbot no dey for naija abi.
Ngwa, check my articles where I wrote how hbot can save limbs. Ai no wan boast o, but I am sure hbot can save the foot faster and easier than any other therapy. The only koko be say you should provide a scan to ensure that the bones are not decayed. If it is only osteomyelitis hbot will accelerate the healing. If the bones are dead the dead ones can be surgecally excised. What ever the situation amputation or not hbot has a very big and important role to play in this problem.
That wound will not heal until you improve the blood supply to the foot.
With hbot, oxygen and blood flow will increase and that's what the foot needs very badly in addition to every other treatments, (if not the witches and wizards in the village are ready to suck blood).
Bros, we have HBOT here and we are ready to help. If you need us let us know.

@fumisticqueen 'I hail ooo!'

(1) (Reply)

Born dia / The Incredible Benefits Of DHEA Supplements / Health: Five Effective Tips To Help Prevent Convulsions In Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.