Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Man Who Killed Lady In Port Harcourt Hotel Arrested, Narrates How He Did It (vid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Killed Lady In Port Harcourt Hotel Arrested, Narrates How He Did It (vid (364 Views)

Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money / American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping / Protesters Carry Placard Blaming Victims Found Dead In Port-Harcourt Hotel (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Lady In Port Harcourt Hotel Arrested, Narrates How He Did It (vid by freelansa: 5:24am On Sep 20, 2019
Gracious David West, the man who was caught by CCTV cameras after he killed a lady by strangling her in a hotel in Port Harcourt, has revealed how he did it.

This was after he was arrested by the Nigerian Police Force few days after he committed the crime.

A video showing his interrogation sees him narrating how he killed the lady in the hotel room where they both lodged in.

“When the day broke, around 4 or 5:30, I brought out a knife which she actually knew was there (in the room). So I brought out the knife and threatened her not to shout, if she shouts I will use the knife on her. With that fear she couldn’t shout. By then the television’s volume was loud, so she kept quite. After then, I used the wrapper to tie her hands behind her back and tie her legs”, he said.

A Twitter user who identified the man as Gracious David West, revealed more details about him in tweet below.

“PH Hotel Serial Killer Identified. Mr Gracious David West is one of D serial Killers Dat strangles their female victims in hotel rooms. He was an ex-militant & a known armed robber. He was rehabilitated by OPM Church & he went back 2 his stealing at D place OPM got a job for him”.

https://wotzup.ng/man-who-killed-lady-in-port-harcourt-hotel-arrested-narrates-how-he-did-it-video/

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ushering Jobs Scam Beware / Robbery This Morning Boksburg North Cell Phone Shop. / Domestic Violence: Nigerian Men Speak Out, Share Their Experiences With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.