Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

$9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown (7398 Views)

Presidency Hawks Want FG To Seize Bonga Over $9.6bn Judgment Debt / Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess / $9.6bn: British Firm Listing Nigeria Assets For Seizure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown by TRIGITIS: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Olanipekun1:
they're my boyz
both and TRIGITIS

that's how new recruits behave cool
Lol. Dis no know who him dey play with. You go run away from dis nonsense.
Re: $9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown by TRIGITIS: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Marotzke:
I guess the convicted directors of the company and their enablers like the former chief of Arny staff and chief Justice were from the hate Republic?
No.

But the Hate Republic will support P&ID against Nigeria because of Buhari. grin
Re: $9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown by Olanipekun1: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

No.

But the Hate Republic will support P&ID against Nigeria because of Buhari. grin
[/s]
Re: $9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown by Olanipekun1: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

[/s]
Re: $9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown by Olanipekun1: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

[/s]
lol go through my following
my target is 200-300 you think I successfully made it to this level by listen to new recruits like you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown by TRIGITIS: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:

lol go through my following
my target is 200-300 you think I successfully made it to this level by listen to new recruits like you grin
[/s]
No need crying niggah, let's go there, I'm cool. cool
Re: $9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown by Olanipekun1: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s]

No need crying niggah, let's go there, I'm cool. cool
[/s]
Re: $9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2019
post=82394471:
Almost 10 BILLION USA DOLLARS DEBT?!

May all the politicians and non politicians involved in this dirty deal and put our nation in this jeopardy never know peace all the rest of their lives. 
May happiness and peace be far from their lives.

Nobody put Nigeria any thing buhari was playing politics with international contract
Re: $9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown by Fallenhunter: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
glink2015:
Nigeria is learner as far as yahoo is concerned...India is the leading fraudsters..most of the this yahoo method was learn from India through internet.... Niger Nigeria is a learner

If they are the founder of yahoo yahoo then they're much better than we are because we take the blame and the only ones that profit are a few yahoo guys on Instagram.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. / 6 APC Chieftains, Others Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures) / Saharareporters: Protester Killed By Police In Ilorin Now Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.