Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador (16979 Views)

Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash / "I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by adenigga(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=drips8 post=82401006]I wonder when will see an African footballer win the award?[

George Weah won it once, if I'm Right o!
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by seanwilliam(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Aderogba grin grin
that is my surname
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by mopetiano(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

By their words of jealousy we can spot them. That's why they stick to one place for years why the real GOATS explore around to achieve greatness.

At least Messi is making history unlike you that stays in a place without making your family history talkless of the world. Receive sense or Steal one bro

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by kinglumidee(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2019
drips8:
I wonder when will see an African footballer win the award?
Have you heard of George weah?
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Kenneth10110(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2019
mopetiano:

At least Messi is making history unlike you that stays in a place without making your family history talkless of the world. Receive sense or Steal one bro

You just referred to Messi bro me and 'ororo' we are not stock in one place unlike you your brain is in one place.
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Kenneth10110(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2019
aylive02:
you're good at saying thrash

Pained Messi fan
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by vickyhow(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Primeprince2
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by naijabruce: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2019
England,Premier League
Southampton – Bournemouth
1x

Italy,Serie A
Cagliari – Genoa
under 3.5 goals

Germany,Bundesliga
FC Schalke 04 – FSV Mainz 05
over 2.5

visit our site for more tips and codes

see my signature
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Jarus(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2019
It will be an insult if players like Iniesta, Xavi and Drogba never won Ballon D'or and van Dijk wins it.

4 Likes

Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by RillJ(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Great footballer

IMO - Greatest Diver of all time.
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by yungmoney447(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
drips8:
George Weah is from which continent.
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by tfash96(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

By their words of jealousy we can spot them. That's why they stick to one place for years why the real GOATS explore around to achieve greatness.
Give us reasonable excuse Just for once.. This one's bored already.. Messi is the real GOAT

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by PopeFlatino(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Brother to be sincere to u,An African deserved it this year..Mane precisely or at worst Salah..they were imperial last season both in league and UCL,...even that Uefa mvP wasn't meant for VVD but trust Oyibo naa...I noticed that they really made effort to oust D Africans from d moment English press started hyping VVD last season,looking at that Liverpool setup, Without Matip and Alisson,VvD wouldn't have it easy against oppositions.

Infact as a Barca fan,since no african Liverpool player is up for contention let it be given to Leo Messi,because individually he was d best last season just that his team underachieved based on their level of expectation.

#Racism is bad
drips8:
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jarus:
It will be an insult if players like Iniesta, Xavi and Drogba never won Ballon D'or and van Dijk wins it.
Samuel Eto'o!!!

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Brother to be sincere to u,An African deserved it this year..Mane precisely or at worst Salah..they were imperial last season both in league and UCL,...even that Uefa mvP wasn't meant for VVD but trust Oyibo naa...I noticed that they really made effort to oust D Africans from d moment English press started hyping VVD last season,looking at that Liverpool setup, Without Matip and Alisson,VvD wouldn't have it easy against oppositions.

Infact as a Barca fan,since no african Liverpool player is up for contention let it be given to Leo Messi,because individually he was d best last season just that his team underachieved based on their level of expectation.

#Racism is bad
They robbed many people to pay VVD... See Mane and Salah with ridiculous points!!
Origi has turned VVD to a beast he should never be at UEFA awards!!

Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by mopetiano(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by einsteine(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
drips8:

George Weah says hello
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by popefuse(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
the only ambassador former Nigeria footballer can get is betcompany
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Laserman: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
I fully agree with you. That's why Chukwueze went to sign PR deal with Jay-Z's company recently. I feel that was a smart move!
baiaon:
When African footballers start paying publicists huge sums of money to hype their on and off field displays like their European and south American counterparts

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Kenneth10110(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
mopetiano:

Stock grin grin... Your brain don melt baba

You see, your brain is shrink as the òróró wey dey use fry meat. Go steal sense bro
Your generation can not be rich compare to Messi son. While your mates are hustling, you're there criticizing someone. Ọdẹ

You just proved to be a fool if you don't believe your generation can be richer than Messi son then its yours. And who told you am not hustling you see can't you use your brain because i type in nairaland doesn't mean am useless like you. Up CR7 and Bleep to our haters.
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Kenneth10110(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
tfash96:
Give us reasonable excuse Just for once.. This one's bored already.. Messi is the real GOAT

EURO 2016, UEFA nations league while your messi is consoling himself with Beijing Olympics.
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by tfash96(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

EURO 2016, UEFA nations league while your messi is consoling himself with Beijing Olympics.
excuse me that's team work.. Gimme something more pleasing

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Kenneth10110(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
tfash96:
excuse me that's team work.. Gimme something more pleasing
so the ones messi has been winning in Barcelona is fans work.
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by tfash96(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:
so the ones messi has been winning in Barcelona is fans work.
I won't argue further but you guys know the truth deep deep down in ur mind Messi is not Ronaldo's mate he's from another world.. Everybody knows they should create another award for Messi only.. Nevertheless I'm not saying Ronaldo is not good but we should know that nose is far from forehead even if it's by short distance

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Globalistic(f): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Living Legend! 2012 Champions League Hero.
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by DaddyMorenike: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
seanwilliam:
that is my surname
you're a great man!
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by mopetiano(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Kenneth10110(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
mopetiano:

I'm rich dog and I don't hate people who are successful You just prove to be scumbag, asshole, go suck dick.
Better face your hustle and stop hating people that are successful.

Lmao i I'm happy you know your a dog.
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by Kenneth10110(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
tfash96:
I won't argue further but you guys know the truth deep deep down in ur mind Messi is not Ronaldo's mate he's from another world.. Everybody knows they should create another award for Messi only.. Nevertheless I'm not saying Ronaldo is not good but we should know that nose is far from forehead even if it's by short distance

Tell Messi his country needs honour from him
Re: Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador by tfash96(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Tell Messi his country needs honour from him
we are all humans it's not everything we pray for or work for comes our way.. That's the bitter truth.. Is it everything u have prayed for u have gotten in this life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? / Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" / Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.