Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture (72976 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by demoBaba: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2019
She's not even fine old cargo..
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by dnawah(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2019
marvelck:
Nigeria' most beautiful police officer Adaobi Nwosu, is celebrating her birthday today

Adaobi is not only a beautiful woman, but also an iconic police officer loved, admired and seen as a role model by many...

Checkout her stunning birthday pictures below

how many crimes she don solve?
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Chijeep(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2019
vry vry btiful...

d man dat is taking care of her is 1 of d most luckiest man on earth. n der kids will just b glowing daily.

oh God! pls grant me a lady whom if I look at her with a closed eyes will still c her perfect image in my hrt.

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Egbetayo(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2019
Whose definition of beautiful is this? Nothing super about this look now.
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Davidzy23(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
Lol.. She's beautiful no doubt but not the most beautiful...
But the name... I remember.. If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy... Who is Adaobi??
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by bimgo: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
This one beurifu sha, na she cos i neva see clean police like this be4 among those wey dey beg for money at ogba and fagba junction like almajeri for KANO.
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by TemmyT002(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
See as she looks gorgeous
See that smile
I don't trust her. She may be dangerous.
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Oharina(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2019
I Cant see any atom of beauty in her. As for me she is just fine. Black is beautiful and being fair in complexion is just attractive.
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Gentlemanforyou: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2019
0KNM:
Her beauty is ‘jaw dropping’ cheesy cheesy cheesy
maybe only your jaw is dropping cause mine is intact
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Otii4god: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2019
Mr Marveleck abi na Op wetin u dey disturb us with dis woman? if you like her abeg shoot ur shot n stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
maybe only your jaw is dropping cause mine is intact
You missed the pun. I was talking about her long jaw
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by virago(f): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2019
genq:
Fair doesn't always mean beautiful

She isn't actually beautiful if you look well , she's only fair

2 Likes

Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by BMZK: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Short women and high heels are like 5&6

Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by dayleke: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2019
mysteryman2014:

Badmus still remain the poster girl for me

Why?
How come?
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by WalkerMichael(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2019
happybee:
Most beautiful Op undecided?
You must be on some ijebu sh*t...

I swear they've really misused the word "beautiful".. Op lacks brain

2 Likes

Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by bbamusa: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
marvelck:
Nigeria' most beautiful police officer Adaobi Nwosu, is celebrating her birthday today

Adaobi is not only a beautiful woman, but also an iconic police officer loved, admired and seen as a role model by many...

may be the person that posted this thin does not understand the concept of beauty, or maybe i dont know your criteria.
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by imitateMe(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2019
PenGriffey:
If person see this one now, he we be forced to go rob a bank and get arrested. grin
After you bro..
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by jboycrb(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Again? Same news making front page every time. Nah wah ooo
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Broadenyourhori: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2019
marvelck:

Beautiful?... Yes....
The most beautiful?..i do not think so or maybe in the eye of the poster!
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2019
they want to make her happen like dolapo badmus
thats all
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by reveredteey: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2019
U call this beautiful?!
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by MartinsD12(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2019
gypsey:
OP is Definitely high on Crack, Not only this is not News, the woman is Very Ugly.
That's it
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Osasunivic: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2019
I don't see any beauty here just her shading complexion
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Soloton01: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2019
0KNM:
Her beauty is ‘jaw dropping’ cheesy cheesy cheesy

just forget heaven...u are going to hell����
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Sagay212: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Nor go face your work.. come internet dey find validity. You nor reach. Beautiful kor tunfuli ni.
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Tonnyray: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2019
virago:
She isn't actually beautiful if you look well , she's only fair
You're really minding the OP who's obviously high on some concentrated cow dung he's smoking undecided
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Ikpongiton: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2019
i'm seeing a chin that is longer than a wooden spoon.
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by PureFace1(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2019
You call that fat face beautiful

Trash, she is just light in complexion not beautiful
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by DonCandido(f): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2019
marvelck:

No OP, she is not!

There are better looking species here at Area F who are diligently doing their work without looking for validation for their beauty on social media or trying to trend on Nlnd.
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Switruth: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2019
SEE HATRED EVERYWHERE. THUNDER FIRE ALL TRIBALISTS. BOTH AFONJA YEASTERNERS. AS LONG AS YOU DONT LOVE OTHER PEOPLE. MAY THUNDER CONTINUE TO FIRE YOU AND MAY YOU NOT SEE GOOD THING EVER IN YOUR LIFE. AGAIN MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL TRIBALISTS HERE. .
Re: Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture by Cocolatti(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2019
Fair but not beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband / EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.