Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita (9500 Views)

Peter Obi's Hand Over Note To Willie Obiano / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by jarawa: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2019
The acting Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (HoCSF), Dr Folashade Yemi-Esan, yesterday resumes duty after receiving a 153-page handover note from Mrs Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita, who was asked to proceed on an indefinite leave. A statement on Wednesday night in Abuja, signed by the Director, Information, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF), Mr. Willie Bassey, said the removal of Mrs Oyo-Ita was to allow for the conclusion of the investigation being carried out by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Daily Trust reports that Mrs Yemi-Esan and Mrs Oyo-Ita met briefly in the morning yesterday before the final handing over later in the evening.

The Director, Information, Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation (OHoCSF), Mrs Olawunmi Ogunmosunle, in a statement yesterday, said the new HoCSF finally took over at 6.40pm.

According to the statement, “Dr Yemi-Esan in her remarks acknowledged the hard work and dedication to duty of the outgoing Mrs Oyo-Ita and promised to build on her achievements. “There is no reinventing the wheel.

I will only build on the sound foundation and structure which she has left behind because government is a continuum.” Earlier in her handing over speech, Mrs Oyo-Ita said her almost four years as the HoS was eventful.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ag-hos-yemi-esan-receives-hand-over-note-from-oyo-ita.html

2 Likes

Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by DjHypno(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Congratulations to the new appointee, I just hope you don't get sacked soon too. Like an adage in Yoruba says "Pasan ti a fi na iyale, O n be Lori aja fun Iyawo" meaning "the whip that was used to beat the first wife is there on the ceiling waiting for the second wife".

Meanwhile it's TGIF this hot Afrobeats/Hip-Hop DJ mix would make your day.
Download link on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by Tobicrystal(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by Obasalemu: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2019
its k
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by tsephanyah(f): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2019
Sai Buhari

Buhari for third term

1 Like

Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by dadebayo1(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2019
Best wishes to her honour grin

2 Likes

Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by Leemekzy: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2019
tsephanyah:
Sai Buhari
Buhari for third term
in ur dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by VillageHead: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2019
Beautiful!

The moment you accept the reality on the ground, true healing begins.

Unlike many that would be too cringy to let go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2019
What is Oyo-Ita doing?

Is she smiling or trying to smile?

Bitcch ain't happy gan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by Royalfurnitures: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2019
The new head of service should beware of following Ita"s foot steps

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by Lexusgs430: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2019
EFCC/ICPC...... Over to you......

Stop chasing yahoo yahoo boys, while you have yahoo yahoo madam, under your nose........
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by starbright4real(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by yjgm(m): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2019
She's gotten herself a soft landing by leaving that office.
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by princetg: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2019
Congrat grin
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by nairalandfreak(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2019
Was the hand over note prepared in 24 hours or the woman had been instructed to start preparing the note months back?

1 Like

Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by justi40(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2019
starbright4real:
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108

Register wit ICSJOBPORTAL
Or register on online job vacancy website and their will be sending u notifications
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by Wabocity: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2019
Congratulations.
You can contact me for you DATA anytime any day
*HIS GRACE DATA SERVICE*

*MTN DATA*
1GB-------- N500
2GB-------- N1000
3GB-------- N1500

08071565751 or 09030512387
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by mechanics(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2019
Eyah, she will come out of the issues stronger.
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Oyo-ita with no makeup today.....ha ! I can see danger ahead of her...and she is not a Fulani woman.....
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by Simongm(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2019
Okun mummy Yemi-Esan, I know you will make us proud.
Congratulations!
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by tech18: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2019
tsephanyah:
Sai Buhari

Buhari for third term
hhhhh Feronyi....3rd term faa ?
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by bigandbold: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Congratulations to my own sister. ikoyi Ijumu is proud of you.
Re: Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita by Insectkiller: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2019
Oyoita to YemiEsan..okay

There is a place we are going, we never reach there..

Until we get Aisha, we shall not stop sacking..

Naija is one, are you sure?
??

grin grin shocked
God bless Naija

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Targets 25 Million Residents With Solar Home System / Soludo Launches Phone Lines For Anambra Residents To Report Insecurity / Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.