Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nursery Essay Helps In Better Parenting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursery Essay Helps In Better Parenting (895 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps / Chinese Nursery School Hires Sexy Pole Dancers To Welcome Kids Back To School / Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nursery Essay Helps In Better Parenting by julia4perfect(f): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2019
The art of reading was considered as one of the most interesting habits in the past.

However, with the development of the technology, this culture has started vanishing from the world. The social media and entertainment industry has replaced it.

Buying books is so rare that bookshops are getting closed. In such era, it is quite difficult to convince any person to read. The same goes for the children because the latest 3D video games are more attractive than books. At the same time, making your child read will help him or her a lot in other ways. A Wiseman once said that the readers of today are the leaders of tomorrow.

Speaking from my personal experience as a child reader, reading helped me a lot in my academics. It has developed my reading skills, built my vocabulary and endorsed strong critical thinking skills in me.

Therefore, it was not very difficult for me to write my essay for the English class. Although all the kids do not love reading, it is the parents’ responsibility to build the reading skills in their children. In order to encourage the children for reading, the elders should read with them at home.

Secondly, parents should be role models for children. Reading in front of the children will build interests for the books.

From a very young age, the children should be given comic books and storybooks regardless of the reading skills. It will help them to get closed to the books and feel connected. Giving them exposure to different genres will stimulate their interest in the books.

At the same time, parents should make a routine to read a bedtime story to the kids every night. Later on, when they are able to read, they will practice it as a habit. This way parents can contribute to bringing back the reading culture.

Reading habit plays vital role in mind building, you may search more examples of nursery essay on internet to get better parenting tips.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Greatest Physicists Of All Time. / . / Civil Engineering Vs Petroleum Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.