Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Much Will You Create This ? & Help Google Is Not Indexing My Site Anymore - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will You Create This ? & Help Google Is Not Indexing My Site Anymore (683 Views)

Google Is Now Alphabet: Search Giant Changes Name / Everybody Please Submit Your Website Url For Indexing In A New Search Engine!! / Help Me Out! Google Stopped Indexing/crawling My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Create This ? & Help Google Is Not Indexing My Site Anymore by owner(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
Thanxs for taking a Look, I have too issues on my Head now!
1. GOOGLE INDEXING ISSUE
My Site has been up and Running Well and has been on Google search, but ever Since i Upgraded it to using the Sign-up and Login features, Google no longer index my .php files and most of my site Pages are in .php and make use of a Session, the only page index by Google is in .html,
Pls anyone got a Perfect info about this Should pls help me out,

2. SITE CHATROOM
Pls i will likke to have a Chatroom on my Site, Where members can chat in just one page, As in, 30 Post on a page, When new Post is been make in the chatroom, the Old Post should be Deleted giving Room for new post, and should auto Refresh, I dont want the use of heavy Scripting Language cos i want it to be Usable by my Mobile users and also i already have a DB, So i want it to Stream out their username: What i mean is that if anyone make a Comment in the chatroom, it should Display the username and time of Posting e.g

Owner 5:03 Am >> I love Nairaland.
Dual Core 5:04 >> this Chat is lovely!
Yawa Tide 5:07 >> Am on my Way home!
Dual Core 5:30 >> I love this Chick.
Donpuzo 6:10 >> Na woman go kill you @ Dualcore,

[/u]And It will have a Features that will show the Number of Users Currently Chatting in the Chatroom![/u]

This is Just what i want, Let me know the Amount you will Charge for this, I need is Sharp Sharp!
Re: How Much Will You Create This ? & Help Google Is Not Indexing My Site Anymore by DualCore1: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2010
Where the babe?

As per your indexing problem, as of this moment I dont know shishi about SEO and indexing. However I want to believe indexing means some robot thingy going into a page and taking a look of all the content and storing it up somewhere making it available in search results.

If that is the case then its only logical that just as you have barred users without a valid session into the member area, you have also barred the bots too.
What I mean is. . .
For each page controlled by sessions you would have something like. . .

if(so so so session does not exist) //this will exist only if a person has been authenticated.
{
redirect to login or home page;
die();
}

So the bot will see this and since it didnt log in, it will be bounced/redirected to login page.

If i'm talking rubbish, sorry lipsrsealed
I intend to take up serious studies in SEO as soon as I get some free time.
Re: How Much Will You Create This ? & Help Google Is Not Indexing My Site Anymore by ogzille(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2010
i can develop a very nice chat for u.

you can hit me up on info@bestvalueproviders.com

(1) (Reply)

Nasz Skup / Another Site Designed By Me / I Need New Braces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.