Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation (699 Views)

Kazaure Expresses Shock Over Buhari’s Reappointment Of Emefiele As CBN Governor / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Honorable Gudaji Kazaure Won His Second Term Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by Nmasichukwu23: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2019
Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by PatriotTemidayo: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2019
Na Only English dey cheat this Fellow, He's Blunt Folk.

And he speak from the heart.

Tagline:

"CBN is trying to become the Robber"
Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by ncpat(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Hahahahaha
Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by justflow1(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2019
lol
inasmuch as the rep members have the liberty to dress in their own native attire, then, they should be able to speak in their native language too. just thinking tho
this guy spoke so well, just that his spoken English sucks. and this might impair his recommendations in the house from been considered or taken in good faith.
Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by Otuegbe: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2019
I like the guy,
Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by omenka(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2019
PatriotTemidayo:
Na Only English dey cheat this Fellow, He's Blunt Folk.

And he speak from the heart.

Tagline:

"CBN is trying to become the Robber"
That man has more sense, makes more sense and is a billion times more passionate and responsive to issues affecting Nigerians than 99% of those thieves sitting down and laughing their super corrupt asses off.

I duff my hat for Hon. Kazaure.

Lalasticlala, good morning.
Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by omenka(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2019
Otuegbe:
I like the guy,
Too much!
Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by lalasticlala(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
omenka:

Omenka, this one you remembered me today and you are not blasting me. I didn't see your break light during the last general election. You weren't active online like before during that time

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by omenka(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
lalasticlala:

Omenka, this one you remembered me today and you are not blasting me. I didn't see your break light during the last general election. You weren't active online like before during that time
My activity back then was encouraged by the fact some level of decorum and intelligent engagement existed on the forum. Even after the election them, we wrote articles upon articles with arguments and counter arguments.

I remember we even had debates then. Either I'm responding to a thread by Barca or some dude back then (cant quite remember his name, but a smart PDP dude). Very interesting era.

Today, the story is different. Hate everywhere, kids insulting adults, etc. One eventually gets tired you know. Notwithstanding, Baba honestly hasnt lived up to expectations. That I cant deny, but hey, PDP isnt an option to me.

Hope your pikin dey grow up well, plus your madam. Bought him a toy snake yet?

Warmest regards.

1 Like

Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by PatriotTemidayo: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
omenka:
That man has more sense, makes more sense and is a billion times more passionate and responsive to issues affecting Nigerians than 99% of those thieves sitting down and laughing their super corrupt asses off.

I duff my hat for Hon. Kazaure.

I concur completely.
Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by FarahAideed: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
He saying the truth
Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by ikaboy: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
omenka:
My activity back then was encouraged by the fact some level of decorum and intelligent engagement existed on the forum. Even after the election them, we wrote articles upon articles with arguments and counter arguments.

I remember we even had debates then. Either I'm responding to a thread by Barca or some dude back then (cant quite remember his name, but a smart PDP dude). Very interesting era.

Today, the story is different. Hate everywhere, kids insulting adults, etc. One eventually gets tired you know. Notwithstanding, Baba honestly hasnt lived up to expectations. That I cant deny, but hey, PDP isnt an option to me.

Warmest regards.

Ngene and the likes of the poster above messed up the system jare
Re: Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
omenka:

Warmest regards.

I swear, a brainless generation of idiots hanging on every falsehood spewed by omokri and ffk and complete ly unable to reason.they are the sheep and geese of animal farm.all they will ever process is pdp good Buhari bad! Completely ignorant, proudly uninformed and unabashedly tribalist

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

June 12 Cancellation Will Haunt My Father Till He Dies - Ibb's Son / Kogi Election This Saturday And This Is Happening / Photos Of Governor Ihedioha At The Funeral Service Of The Late Hon. Tony Okere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.