Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Lady Strips Naked To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Strips Naked To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (video) (542 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Strips Naked To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (video) by eric12345: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Lady strips na-ked to curse her boyfriend who dumped her (video)

A video which shows a na-*ked Ghanaian lady dragging her butt through the street to curse her boyfriend who dumped her, has gone viral online.

Though what caused the break-up was not revealed, however the aggrieved lady’s anger stemmed from toiling for years with her ex-boyfriend and eventually getting dumped. She was heard saying he will never be rich, never have children and never be happy in his life with the other woman.

“You shall never be rich. You shall never give birth. You shall never be happy”, she was heard cursing the ex-boyfriend.

Here is the video of the lady through the below link;
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/lady-strips-curse-her-boyfriend-dumped-video/
Re: Lady Strips Naked To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (video) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2019
“You shall never be rich. You shall never give birth. You shall never be happy”

I rather die than to receive this kind of cause.

With this kind of cause, wetin I wan leave for naa?
Re: Lady Strips Naked To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (video) by Geedy: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2019
If I have ten thousand tongue, I cannot tell it all
Only God knows what has happened between them

(1) (Reply)

See Interesting Task Phyno Gave A Fan To Win N100k / Video: Lovely Moment Us Tv Host Was Interrupted On Live Tv By Her Son / Singer Mayokun Gives Reasons Why Many Nigerian Marriages Don't Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.