Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,855 members, 7,866,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Sheikh Gunmi:-2019 Election Worst In Nigeria History…i’ll Be Too Old For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gunmi:-2019 Election Worst In Nigeria History…i’ll Be Too Old For 2019 (181 Views)

See The Photo Of Sheikh Gunmi that Is Causing Wahala On Social Media / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Gunmi:-2019 Election Worst In Nigeria History…i’ll Be Too Old For 2019 by Browntea: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2019
News making the headlines at the moment are:-Renowned Islamic scholar and preacher, Sheikh Ahmed Gunmi, on Thursday, said the last general elections in which President Muhammadu Buhari was declared winner, remained the worst in Nigeria’s history and Dr Chris Ngige, has debunked speculation that he is getting prepared to vie for the governorship of Anambra State in 2021.He said, “That is not possible again. By 2021, I will be too old for that. So, you can see with me that is no longer plausible.” CLICKHERE TO READ MORE [url][/url=https://www.naijaseries.com/sheikh-ahmed-gunmi-2019-election-worst-nigeria-history-ill-old-2021-says-ngige/]

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Summons CBN Over Cashless Policy - Kalu, House Of Reps Spokesman / Making Sense Of All The Fake News About Vp Osinbajo / Lauretta Onochie Hails Buhari Anti-smuggling Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.