Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,774 members, 7,866,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Joined Cult Just To Meet Davido – Suspected Cultist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Joined Cult Just To Meet Davido – Suspected Cultist (592 Views)

Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined Cult Just To Meet Davido – Suspected Cultist by Lindabanks: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2019
A suspected member of a dangerous cult, has spoken out about why he joined the cult after being nabbed by police.

Tobi Adegoke, a 25-year-old suspected member of the cult said he was lured into the group with promises that he would meet music star, David Adeleke alias Davido.

According to Tobi Adegoke who said he was an upcoming music artist, said he believed meeting Davido would have helped his music career boom.

Adegoke was among 27 suspected cultists arrested from various parts of Lagos and paraded by Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal on Wednesday.

He said: “I am an Aiye member (). I have been in the cult for about two years. I was told that Davido was a member and if I joined, I will be able to meet him.

“It was the guy who initiated me that said so. He said he worked for Davido and that it will be easy access. But since I joined, I have not met Davido. They told me I’ll become a very popular musician but see where I am now.

See photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/i-joined--cult-just-to-meet-davido-suspected-cultist/
Re: I Joined Cult Just To Meet Davido – Suspected Cultist by Davash222(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2019
Lol
Nothing Pogba no go see for midfield.
Re: I Joined Cult Just To Meet Davido – Suspected Cultist by myfan: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2019
Lol
Re: I Joined Cult Just To Meet Davido – Suspected Cultist by GregJames(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2019
Lol
Re: I Joined Cult Just To Meet Davido – Suspected Cultist by GregJames(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:
Lol
Nothing Pogba no go see for midfield.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Army General’s House, Kill Guard / Nigerian Army Declare 22 Soldiers Wanted For Running From Boko Haram (see List) / Man Caught Carrot Seller Fetching Water From Gutter To Watch It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.