Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland (2399 Views)

Ogun Government Restates Commitment To Partner Private Investors On Energy Proje / 15% Interest Rate For Bitcoin Investors On Xcoin Exchange; Instant Payment! / We Nid Investors On This Very Lucrative Busniess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2019
I have noticed how greedy some investors are and why they fall for fake investments. Some investors will be here looking for an investment that will fetch them 500% ROI in a month and not expect to be scammed. Instead of using their heads and invest in something safer they'll rather fall for cheap scams then they'll cry back to the forum that they've been scammed.
Another set of people are the ones who claim to have millions looking for investment opportunities which is a lie in most cases. Some of them are just looking for ideas they can steal and tender to others so as to get loans/grants. You that have given a good business idea will now be there waiting as if you're waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ because they told you they'll get back to you.
All I'm trying to say is that we should all be careful and watchful in our dealings on the forum. May we all continue to grow in wisdom. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
I have almost 20 I'll get back to you cheesy and have spotted a few idea stealers. I'll be ending the search for investors once my first five investors turn up

1 Like

Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
ReppingLocals:

And they get back you, they be narrating their ordeal how they invested with some other guy and lost...
Lolll...
Greed is what #Buhari meant by "Lazy" although I'm not a fan of his...

You've met them

I almost thought I needed deliverance when the count reached 20.

We face different categories online

- The hater crew only out to tarnish your business idea cause they have a miserable life and don't want anyone to have a good one

- The idea stealers otherwise called I'll get back crew

2 Likes

Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
ReppingLocals:

And they get back you, they be narrating their ordeal how they invested with some other guy and lost...
Lolll...
Greed is what #Buhari meant by "Lazy" although I'm not a fan of his...

lol. you've come across them.
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
ReppingLocals:
Some are not investors.
They to steal your write up and ideas, then tell you "I will get back to you"
Next thing, you see some new post with your write up Modified on Nairaland.
grin grin grin

I will stop giving detailed information.

The funny thing is when you don't give detailed Intel, they also accuse one of being a scanned and rush to ones thread to tarnish ones image.
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by SavageResponse(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:
I have noticed how greedy some investors are and why they fall for fake investments. Some investors will be here looking for an investment that will fetch them 500% ROI in a month and not expect to be scammed. Instead of using their heads and invest in something safer they'll rather fall for cheap scams then they'll cry back to the forum that they've been scammed.
Another set of people are the ones who claim to have millions looking for investment opportunities which is a lie in most cases. Some of them are just looking for ideas they can steal and tender to others so as to get loans/grants. You that have given a good business idea will now be there waiting as if you're waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ because they told you they'll get back to you.
All I'm trying to say is that we should all be careful and watchful in our dealings on the forum. May we all continue to grow in wisdom. grin

This is a faceless forum therefore I expect you to be bold enough to mention the name of anyone who has stolen your business idea before.

Just be sure to provide proof to back up your claims
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
SavageResponse:

This is a faceless forum therefore I expect you to be bold enough to mention the name of anyone who has stolen your business idea before.

Are you not following or not? Or you just want to pick a needless battle that's completely uneccessary.
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
SavageResponse:

I don't need to mention any name to prove I'm bold. If this post has hit you in a way you didn't want, then I can conclude you also steal ideas. It is a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by SavageResponse(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:
I don't need to mention any name to prove I'm bold. If this post has hit you in a way you didn't want, then I can conclude you also steal ideas. It is a faceless forum

Please call out the person who stole your idea.

The rest of us want to know!
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:

Don't let him drag you in. I've personally witnessed over ten personally.
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
SavageResponse:

Please call out the person who stole your idea.

The rest of us want to know!
how many of you? Count yourselves and get back to me

1 Like

Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
healthserve:

Don't let him drag you in. I've personally witnessed over ten personally.
leave the mumu. Maybe na him name de ginger am
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:
leave the mumu. Maybe na him name de ginger am

I still posted ideas with full blueprint online on three threads with clear details on start to finish. The moment I finished. They didn't respond again. I still have emails, threads. But won't call the guys cause they'll make excuses say you didn't impress enough. They do this randomly to steal ideas. I've decided to stop seeking investors with all my info and will wait on my God.

1 Like

Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
healthserve:

I still posted ideas with full blueprint online on three threads with clear details on start to finish. The moment I finished. They didn't respond again. I still have emails, threads. But won't call the guys cause they'll make excuses say you didn't impress enough. They do this randomly to steal ideas. I've decided to stop seeking investors with all my info and will wait on my God.
I'm on same page with you bro. Some of them claim to be middlemen or agents.
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:
I'm on same page with you bro. Some of them claim to be middlemen or agents.

Some have the money but will steal the idea to set the business up. Some have access to funds and only need idea. Ideas are golden. Keep it close to your chest and wait on the Lord for funding. One is busy now on my threads trying to tarnish my threads image and brand as a fraud even without proof

1 Like

Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by SavageResponse(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:
how many of you? Count yourselves and get back to me

As far as I know you and I have never communicated before until now so how could I possibly have stolen you business ideas?

You made a sweeping accusation and I'm asking you to back it up with evidence and you're busy makes baseless claims.

Please I repeat, call out the idea thieves on this forum.

We demand to know their names!
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
SavageResponse:

As far as I know you and I have never communicated before until now so how could I possibly have stolen you business ideas?

You made a sweeping accusation and I'm asking you to back it up with evidence and you're busy makes baseless claims.

Please I repeat, call out the idea thieves on this forum.

We demand to know their names!
oga goan sleep. Tomorrow is Monday.

1 Like

Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:

Did you quote any moniker abi you dey owe person?
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
healthserve:

Some have the money but will steal the idea to set the business up. Some have access to funds and only need idea. Ideas are golden. Keep it close to your chest and wait on the Lord for funding. One is busy now on my threads trying to tarnish my threads image and brand as a fraud even without proof
yea..thats true...some attack/try to rubbish your proposal out of jealousy.
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:
yea..thats true...some attack/try to rubbish your proposal out of jealously.

Come to my thread and see.

Funny thing is naive people don't know they are attacking out of jealousy. Make I quote you,come and see
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
healthserve:

Did you quote any moniker abi you dey owe person?
bros I tire o... Person jus decide buy my matter dis night. grin
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
healthserve:

Come to my thread and see.

Funny thing is naive people don't know they are attacking out of jealousy. Make I quote you,come and see
lol..oya na
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:
bros I tire o... Person jus decide buy my matter dis night. grin

See. A man wanted to invest 500k from this forum but after a week of no response I reached out to him. He said someone contacted him offline and told him not to do business with me. He won't mention the name nor say what the person said. You see how envious spirit runs people mad in this country? Na part of them be that
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by SavageResponse(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:

It's safe to assume that you accusation is completely baseless grin

You were trying to use reverse psychology to garner interest in your idea so that people will start contacting you to finance it

We're not all dumb here you know grin

Good night
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
healthserve:

See. A man wanted to invest 500k from this forum but after a week of no response I reached out to him. He said someone contacted him offline and told him not to do business with me. He won't mention the name nor say what the person said. You see how envious spirit runs people mad in this country? Na part of them be that
for real? all these people just make laugh. I wonder how someone expects God's blessings when he blocks others chances.
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:
for real? all these people just make laugh. I wonder how someone expects God's blessings when he blocks others chances.

Yes. Later that one too cone carry am for head. Once he sees people want to invest or show interest, he Jumps on them I've warned you people. I asked for proof he couldn't give, I asked what he was told he refused to say. I even provided him with civil servant guarantee, physical address then and a vehicle that was partly not the best grade. He keeps jumping around calling me a fraudster and if I try to defend myself, he says I'm pained cause he refused to invest with me. See what some of us face and what some people do that when Gods punishment starts, people won't know what they did
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
healthserve:

Yes. Later that one too cone carry am for head. Once he sees people want to invest or show interest, he Jumps on them I've warned you people. I asked for proof he couldn't give, I asked what he was told he refused to say. I even provided him with civil servant guarantee, physical address then and a vehicle that was partly not the best grade. He keeps jumping around calling me a fraudster and if I try to defend myself, he says I'm pained cause he refused to invest with me. See what some of us face and what some people do that when Gods punishment starts, people won't know what they did
dat one is mad jare. All dos ppl just want to put sand in ur tea.
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by healthserve(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
ebije2:
dat one is mad jare. All dos ppl just want to put sand in ur tea.

Well they did. Interested persons ran. But God is above all, faithful and true
Re: Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland by ebije2(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
healthserve:

Well they did. Interested persons ran. But God is above all, faithful and true
on God bros...on God

(1) (Reply)

Create Massive Wealth With Streakk: Stop Leaving Your Coins In Binance / Investing With #2million / Start Data Reselling Business And Make Up To 50k Monthly. Registration Is FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.