Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

We Are Hiring!!! Lawyers Newly Called To The Nigerian Bar - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Hiring!!! Lawyers Newly Called To The Nigerian Bar (239 Views)

I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions / How To Find Companies That Are Hiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring!!! Lawyers Newly Called To The Nigerian Bar by spenoiya(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2019
[b][/b]We are Hiring!!!

A renowned law firm based at [b][/b]Enugu State with an outstanding reputation for advocacy and research currently has some vacancies for employment of lawyers in the chambers to meet with the increasing demands for its legal services across the country. Only brilliant and resourceful young lawyers with passion for court room advocacy, research, or ADR are eligible to apply for employment in the firm as pupil/associate counsel.
The remuneration packages for any of the successful applicants attracts a handsome monthly basic salary and transportation allowances for court appearances with a decent free accommodation in a self-contained apartment with other free amenities such as water, light etc. This remuneration is however subject to a condition of productivity measured by a delivery of a minimum number of pleadings, research works or ADR services.
Interested and qualified candidates are required to address and forward their application to the careers manager of the Lawyers Careers Consult and Services via their gmail on lawyerscareerconsult@gmail.com or call Spencer on 08067992241 or Chekwube 08167640601.

Successful applicants will be immediately short listed and invited for a written and oral interview at the Enugu office branch of the chambers located at Suites 1, 2, 3 & 4, Plot R|150AB, 30/31 Park Avenue, Opposite The Ekulu Green Guest Lodge, GRA, Enugu in Enugu State. Please note that the success of your application is solely and strictly dependent on the merit of your brilliance, ability and suitability for the aforementioned vacant positions and not on any other factor or consideration.

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketers For Hotels, Restaurants & Bars / Can The Ears Replace The Thighs? / Customer Care Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.