Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Mowa Dupe By Gbolly Bee - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mowa Dupe By Gbolly Bee (172 Views)

Asake - Dupe Hook(open VERSE) Prod. By Bazestop Beat / A Nairalander Drops New Music Video: Share The Love; Aye Ti Mowa - Raymond Fix / Tosin Bee Biography – Things You Need To Know About Him (2018/2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mowa Dupe By Gbolly Bee by Okaywaves(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Gbolly Bee (Emmanuel Ade) is a UK based gospel artist, worship leader, vocalist, composer, a carrier of God’s grace and entrepreneur.
Attended Maryland comprehensive high school and studied business studies at Lagos state university.
Mowa dupe is a song of thanksgiving to the most high God, because if it has not been the Lord who has been on our side we would have been swallowed up by the enemies. Psalms 124 v 2 to 3

Download and enjoy Mowa Dupe By Gbolly Bee here ==> https://okaywavestv.com/2019/09/20/audio-video-mowa-dupe-by-gbolly-bee-beegbolly/

LYRICS: MOWA DUPE By GBOLLY BEE
OLUWA MI THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE
OLUWA MI THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE
IF NO BE YOU WEY DEY BY SIDE
IF NO BE YOU WHERE I FOR DEY
OLUWA MI AWI MAYEHUN
TO YOU ALONE BE ALL THE PRAISEME I GO PRAISE YOU LORD
I WILL EXALT YOUR NAME
IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD
THERE’S NONE LIKE YOUYOU ARE THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
YOU MAKETH A WAY
WHERE THERE’S NO WAY
YOU MADE THE BLIND SEE
YOU MADE THE LAME TO WALK
COME MAKE WE PRAISE THE LORD
COME MAKE WE HAIL THE LORDME SAY COME HE’S A MERCIFUL GOD
WHETHER DAY OR NIGHT
I GO PRAISE YOU LORD
Connect GBOLLY BEE:
TWITTER: @BeeGbolly
INSTAGRAM: @gbolly_bee
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/oslomoney

(1) (Reply)

Teni X Phyno – Power Of Cool / Wizkid – Joro / The Message By Bettyzina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.