Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Payment To Clickbank Using Paypal Declined - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payment To Clickbank Using Paypal Declined (272 Views)

$10bn Debt: CBN Defaults On Payment To Banks, Dollar Nears ₦‎1,000 / Harnessing Mobile Payment To Boost Economic Growth / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payment To Clickbank Using Paypal Declined by just4just: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hello I recently made payment to clickbank using PayPal but I didn't see Nigeria on the list of country I used Benin and my payment was declined. How do u pple make payment for purchases on clickbank. How can I buy from clickbank without run into troubles
Re: Payment To Clickbank Using Paypal Declined by ezineexpert(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Experience is the best teacher. I did such transaction last week. What I did was that I asked my brother in the US to do the transaction for me and he did and send my product to me.

You too can do the same or get in touch for help if you wouldn't mind anyway.

(1) (Reply)

HP Officejet Pro 8600 Driver Download For Mac / Unity Bank Announces 13th Annual General Meeting / My Only Prayer Is To Give Out A Larger Part Of My Wealth To Charity: Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.