Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Presidential Election: I Believe I’ll Get Justice —atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: I Believe I’ll Get Justice —atiku (347 Views)

APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: I Believe I’ll Get Justice —atiku by linx123: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
PDP presidential candidate for the February 2019 general election, Atiku Abubakar, has expressed belief that he will get justice in his suit against President Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress.

He urged his supporters not to underestimate the effect of their belief that justice will be done.

The former vice president had sued Buhari, INEC and APC in the aftermath of Buhari’s declaration as the winner of the presidential election, seeking to upturn the victory and the declaration that he (Atiku) was the winner.

Taking to his verified Twitter handle @atiku on Friday, the ex-vice president had tweeted:

“I note the immense outpouring of goodwill from ordinary Nigerians in every nook and cranny of Nigeria and from all regions, religions and relationships.

“Once again I thank you all for your support.

“I also thank the...........https://janefblog.com/9277-2presidential-election-i-believe-ill-get-justice-atiku/

Re: Presidential Election: I Believe I’ll Get Justice —atiku by netpro(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Atiku don't want to stop until he cuuumm on Guinness Book of Record.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: I Believe I’ll Get Justice —atiku by Sunofgod(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bloggers = fake news and hunger!
Re: Presidential Election: I Believe I’ll Get Justice —atiku by dukeprince50: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Atiku
Re: Presidential Election: I Believe I’ll Get Justice —atiku by Afamed: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Make I no comment

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Travial: Some Powers 'av Enslaved Yoruba, Siezed Nigeria - Akintoye / BREAKING: Festus Keyamo Removed As Niger Delta Minister / RE: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.