Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

D’banj Reportedly Welcomes Another Baby Boy Wit Wife,14 Months After Losing 1st - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Reportedly Welcomes Another Baby Boy Wit Wife,14 Months After Losing 1st (354 Views)

Alexreports Welcomes Another Baby Boy / Jim Iyke Welcomes Another Son, Shares Photos To Celebrate Easter / I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Reportedly Welcomes Another Baby Boy Wit Wife,14 Months After Losing 1st by MsDoris(f): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
D’Banj Reportedly Welcomes Another Baby Boy With Wife,14 Months After Losing First Son
Nigerian award winning singer, Daniel Oyebanjo, aka D’banj has welcomed another son with his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow in the United States of America after losing his first son, Daniel Jnr. to the cold hands of death last year, 25th June.
The news of the birth of D'banj's son was shared by Metronews NG.

According to Metronews NG, D'banj and wife welcomed their son on Thursday, September 19th 2019.

Although the name of the hospital was not mentioned, but both mother and child are in good shape.

We are extremely happy for the Oyebanjos.

See more--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/dbanj-reportedly-welcomes-another-baby.html

(1) (Reply)

Former Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Loses Dad / Davido Set To Feature In A Hollywood Movie / I’ll Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Any Day - Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.