Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

If Death Meets You/me Now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Death Meets You/me Now? (209 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / If Death Calls Now, Trumpet Blows Or Even A Victorious Earthly Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Death Meets You/me Now? by ochibuogwu5: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
One day your heart will stop beating and none of your fears and future plans will matter.
All that will matter is how you lived!
Did you live for Jesus Christ?
Did you live for something else?
Was Jesus Christ Crucified your Saviour and Lord?
Did you know Jesus Christ Crucified personally?
Re: If Death Meets You/me Now? by Nuclear99(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
One day your heart will stop beating and none of your fears and future plans will matter.
All that will matter is how you lived!
Did you live for Jesus Christ?
Did you live for something else?
Was Jesus Christ Crucified your Saviour and Lord?
Did you know Jesus Christ Crucified personally?
Tell us something we don't know

1 Like

Re: If Death Meets You/me Now? by malvisguy212: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nuclear99:
Tell us something we don't know
OK, here is something you don't know ..... ARE YOU READY TO DIE ? DO YOU FEAR DEATH ?
Re: If Death Meets You/me Now? by Gideon97(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
No one knows what comes after death and anyone that claims with certainty that they do is most likely lying through their teeth. I don't believe in any religion and it'll most likely stay this way till i die. When i die , i will find out. Maybe i won't find out since there will be nothing else, maybe christianity was right or maybe the Vikings were right and hopefully i end up in Valhalla and fight by the side of Odin. Everyone's word and holy book is as credible as the other.

(1) (Reply)

be our brothers n sisters keeper / Religion / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Yourself Riding A Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.