Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name (38408 Views)

Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Gistformant: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has made a public announcement to begin her music career. Her stage is Iya Naira, it was derived from her favorite artiste, Naira Marley.

The controversial journalist is excited to join the music business, she took to her Instagram page and wrote;

BREAKING Control the crowd, Control the crowd! #Marlians come forward, everybody else Bleep OFF!���️ I'm going into the music business and my artist name is #iyanaira®�� Pls congratulate me. Music is leading me to being a #ptsdsurvivor. My announcement video is on Facebook.com/KemiOlunloyo
#KemiOlunloyo

C: @nairamarley @tiwasavage

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/kemi-olunloyo-to-begin-her-music-career-with-stage-name-as-iya-naira

1 Like

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by judgementyard(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
At least one funny post today that has got me lol grin

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by agbekeOreke86(f): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
shocked shocked... cheesy cheesy Just when i thought the 'elders' that are frying,boiling,roasting,grilling and pounding Hanty kemkem's brain went on sabatical leave when she begged innocently for Toyin and Liz to bury the hatchet....alas,didnt know (but i suspected)they might have just went on a short reccess to welcome their new 'recruiteess' hence explaining her calmness in yesterday's video. ko kin ma shepe..wot about when she was cursing iyabo ojo and her children??Now see the inspiration they brought to this Hanty cheesy cheesy..'the fear of one's village people....'!!!!...kikikiki..#iyanaira#!!hanty to tii sinwin tipe-tipe!!!agbaaya,alainironu...dancing offbeat soapy!!!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by LearnITsmash(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
The kind of weed this woman is smoking on daily basis was specifically made for her, very funny old cougar grin

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Starboytwo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
This woman always putting me on trips...

Me likey

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by ainas247: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin grin grin Iyanaira ko BabaNaira ni
I CAN not come and CAN
Goodluck anyway

Dominate Google search with your
business chat up now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by omoadeleye(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Make she go sit down
Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kemi amaka

Iya naira kor

Iya seun ni grin

Abeg lalasticlala help me tell seun say na play I dey play oo grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by drips8(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
She said something fun today

I wonder what how she'll make her own soapy style dance

13 Likes

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by sexysage(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
This woman sha...

1 Like

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Collins0609(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
nice

2 Likes

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Kendumazy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lol. Not bad. Iyanaira! Try your luck!
Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Jalabase(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
She go sell

1 Like

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by valarmorghulis: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by IamR: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
This woman sha.
Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
Omo

1 Like

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by mrwonlasewonie: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin
Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
Madness
Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by uncleck: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Congrats ma!

At least you now have something to occupy yourself with so that others too will have breathing space.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by 9jaBloke: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
SOS
Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by allanphash7(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lmao

Anty kemi ti pami o

Haq haq haq haq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Akanoaaa(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Iya naira ko Iya kobo ni. Yeye woman

4 Likes

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Premiumwriter: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
shocked shocked... cheesy cheesy Just when i thought the 'elders' that are frying,boiling,roasting,grilling and pounding Hanty kemkem's brain went on sabatical leave when she begged innocently for Toyin and Liz to burry the hatchet....alas,didnt know (but i suspected)they might have just went on a short reccess to welcome their new 'recruiteess' hence explaining her calmness in yesterday's video. ko kin ma shepe..wot about when she was cursing iyabo ojo and her children??Now see the inspiration they brought to this Hanty cheesy cheesy..'the fear of one's village people....'!!!!...kikikiki..#iyanaira#!!hanty to tii sinwin tipe-tipe!!!agbaaya,alainironu...dancing offbeat soapy!!!
wetin she do you na?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by worldclass68(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
now who go be the baba Naira......
Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Judolisco(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Iyanaira pls don't do it plssssss

4 Likes

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by graccce: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
When I thought I've seen it all.. fame is hungrying this one. Abeg shift madam.
Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by damilogogle(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
someone said "IYA SEUN" ;Dsomeone said "IYA SEUN"

1 Like

Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by Sukueponmalu: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name by alaira(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good sister. Please pursue a career you want. This is a free would. Only negative people will antagonize you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously / Agbani Darego Dazzles In Sleeveless Blue Top / Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.