Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals (44544 Views)

Man Dressed Like A Woman Enters College Of Nursing To Allegedly Steal / Salesgirl Steals Her Employer's ATM Card In Lagos, Withdraws Over N100k / Man Forces Soldier To Pay N100K For Damaging His Tyre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by sainam: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
A ten-year-old, Hamisu Usman, entered a shop through the ceiling and stole N100,000 in Wadata Area of Lafia Local Government of Nasarawa State.

His alleged partner, Usman Mas’ud, 14, confessed in the Nasarawa State Headquarters of Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) that, ” I and Hamisu went to the shop of Anas in Wadata area of Lafia by eleven in the night, he climb a wooden crate to enter shop through the ceiling, while I picked his slippers and hide.”

Hamisu told Daily Trust, “I know the shop, as I have been sent for shopping. When I entered the shop, I picked money in a bag, and while I wanted to come out, my handset fell, and the noise it made, made people nearby to alert the owner, called Anas. He opened the shop and found me.”

According to him, he and his accomplice whose parents are neighbours, were arrested, slapped, and NSCDC were called to rescue them.

Hamisu Usman said he wanted money to buy new school sandals as he is moving to a new class in primary school. Mas’ud, who wants to be a doctor, said he needed the money to trade in front of his family home.

First-time offenders, both boys said their parents did not visit or come to bail them, leaving them to spend two days in custody. Commandant of NSCDC, said, “They are juveniles, we rescued and kept them to protect them against those that manhandled them. I call on parents and guardians to discipline their children and ward against breaking the law.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/10-year-old-enters-shop-through-ceiling-to-steal-n100k-to-pay-for-sandals.html

6 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
This was how Wadume and co started.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by Mariangeles(f): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
#100k for school shoes ? undecided
Was he going to buy the whole factory where the shoes were made ?

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
These ones if not properly managed will end up as kidnappers or bandits.

49 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by Chidexter(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
Shey na hushpuppi him one buy sandals from?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Awo su bi lie

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by youngsahito(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Naso their aboki father started

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by NOL2dworld(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
It breaks my heart seeing young lads, our future generation going the wrong track.. What are we rising.. Train up a child the way he should go..

Well, For those who wish to know, Jesus still save.

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by Sukueponmalu: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
youngsahito:
STFU

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by Emmy9ite02(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kaii.. At 10 I was still struggling with common entrance and N10 biscuit.

How do we get here??

10 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
This is how they start.
They grow up and become a menace to the society.
They should keep them in juvenile for a long time.

First-time offenders, both boys said their parents did not visit or come to bail them, leaving them to spend two days in custody.
This is really commendable from the parents.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by Silas6(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Haaaa.....

End time has really come.

What kind of thiefdren is this?

You see why Parents need to accept family planning. Don't bear children you aren't ready to care for. Especially, North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by harizonal123(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nigeria has become breeding ground for criminals. Our large population is into one form of crime or the other

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
School shoes or school fees

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by BlueAir: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
This was how Wadume and co started.
so whats ur point? Kill them? undecided

2 Likes

Fagin and Oliver twist tinz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by luiscarter(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wadume loading 45%
youngsahito:

Xteristics of xenophobia

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by ForeThinker: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Damn !
Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by Qaisar1: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Statement clearly written by the police sha
Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by NwaBoy: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Do you want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life?

The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability.

Contact me for your Exercise & Gym equipment both Home and Commercial Use

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.
Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by notoriousbabe: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hawu subi lie
Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by Jephyard(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Guess what! They are the marlian
Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by flowx(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
They wanted to steal the money to impress Onyi22, so that she will not call them broke boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by notoriousbabe: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Vision2045:
School shoes or school fees
boat of them
Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by sawdi: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mariangeles:
#100k for school shoes ? undecided
Was he going to buy the whole factory where the shoes were made ?

Yes. So he won’t need to steal every time he’s moving to a new class. cheesy

They deserve to be disciplined.

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by bujebudanu1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmm.

Even hushpuppy didn't spend that much on sandals
Re: 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals by Angelfrost(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Here I thought the North was this nation's last true bastion of purity and morality... The future of our youths is not looking good at all. cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' / Two Sex Predators Arrested In Lagos / Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.