Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo (19490 Views)

Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
izzou:

I am tired already
grin
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Youthleader22(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
Ipob pigs prefer the camerounian thief, I prefer buhari, pls how is this a case?

Why can't ipob Pigs invite the theif to come make their imaginary republic progress?

Why are bothered about what i bother? Is it your bother?

It’s not about preference. Answer the simple question Buhari ass licker or you live in another country and you claiming Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Fofolabi: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ahan! That's not true, I was there and he said nothing like that. He even said it in Yoruba they probably misinterpreted it.
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Sankoo: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Osinbajo never mentioned Jonathan in his speech, where do you guys get your news from?

1 Like

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Arubajagz: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
GenSpecifics:
If you like keep resorting to that lame blame tactics of blaming Jonathan it will not save you from being impeached and arraigned for theft and corruption.

Thief!

You would think this one has a vote at the NASS too.
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by tracychelsea13: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
This is fake news. I was at the funeral, the VP spoke in Yoruba and never said this. Punch Newspaper just fabricated this report. Even the headline is different from the report.

People, let's look at this, why will the VP be talking about governance at someone's funeral. I will never believe anything that Punch publishes again. Their fake news is increasing by the second.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Arubajagz: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
No day passes without some junk from Punch getting published on Social Media.
Pure fabrications with zero credibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by surgical: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
lagdmark:
Osinbajo again, maybe the pastor should just return to his pastoral work
where is the congregation going to come from,now that he has been exposed

1 Like

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by TeeMoney99: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
This is fake news! What exactly is Punch Newspaper trying to achieve with publishing constant fake news about Osinbajo. This is sickening. Nigerians should learn to disregard punch newspaper please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Sandrali: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
I watched the speech online and had to go back to watch it again, couldn't spot any part where he said Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by webngnews: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
How
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Mrfeel: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Osinbanjo will do anything to defend his master Buhari, he just called that man of God a liar, what is untrue about what that man of God said?
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by renewable1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Clueless

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Dobb: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Stop getting information from punch. Punch posted this fake news, you now copies their lies and brought it to Nairaland
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Adesusu7: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
I cant believe with all the goods things Osinbajo is doing they still try to judge him. He said this thing in yoruba, I wonder where they heard Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Awoleesu(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Once upon two Clergymen:

A daring truthful one...

And

A bloody liar (he's a politician)!
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by MEGAWATCH: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Okay, you that have something to contribute, why can't you concentrate on your contributing and gtf outta my mention?

This guy must be a touth I bet you.
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Lamanii22(f): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/its-not-true-that-buhari-doesnt-know-how-to-govern-osinbajo/amp/

Did you hear what he said.

He said they've done the best for Nigeria(n)s, meaning they can do more than what they've already done..

I swear this country is done for...
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
TRIGITIS:
I so much like the way these two gentlemen keep ignoring ipob Pigs from the Hate Republic.
Listen to the conversation between them in that picture: Buhari: I know say we don fvck up!
Osinbajo: But, our zombies go still defend us everywhere.
Both of them: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by budaatum: 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
budaatum:

It sounds so like the strategy of destroyers!
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 21, 2019
pathetic bunch of SELF-SERVING, unrepentant liars!
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 21, 2019
sincerely this is the first time I'm seeing a male housemaid
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by okefranci: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Who else is still listening to all these fake journalist that always twisted whatever VP says,they are intentionally doing this so as to gain more attraction, how could you expect the VP Osinbajo to say such a word.if you are planning to distruct this good governance God will deal with you wailers.
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by udoka2013: 6:38am On Sep 21, 2019
izzou:

Why not bother yourself with why we aren't making significant progress in this country?

Is there constant power?
Are the roads better and safe?
Is the country safe?
Are there jobs now?
What about the minimum wage?

Stop all these ipob and hate republic propaganda. Buhari and Osibanjo's children are not suffering like us. Make intelligent contributions, instead of seeing everything as a means to throw banters
My brother, my spirit is telling me that the agents of this hopeless devils called government officials has infiltrated this forum.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Lugianostar(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2019
Mr Yemi Osinbajo!!!

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that your Boss don't have any clue in governing

Check antecedence please as a proffessor you are
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by silencer94(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:

I shouldn't quote you again? Nawao.

Pls who starting this quoting?

Yet he talked about intelligence?

Wetin person no go see for nairaland. grin grin grin

Watch as he still rush into my mention again. grin grin grin
Lol...truth is you are very slow and unintelligent. The guy is talking about obvious truth happening in this country. You suppose counter him with facts of how buhari has worked well. Give the guy fact so he will be calm
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Thormiwah(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2019
This is not what the vp said, he said it in Yoruba not what this headline Carrys, just imagine how can the vp talk about governance at a burial ceremony nah, haba!
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Niaja4real(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/its-not-true-that-buhari-doesnt-know-how-to-govern-osinbajo/amp/
Ambode's loyalty in the face of strong rejection by his erstwhile political godfather comes to mind. Did Ambode's blind & cowardice loyalty saved him from disgrace out of office? Of course we all know the answer. So neither will this your own saved u.
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Adex2bash: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2019
The major saboteur of this government is media portraying the leadership of this country under the headship of PMB/PYO in a bad light, it is totally out of sense and condemnable
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Adex2bash: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerians are wonderful people and many times they forget history so soon and try to glorify injustice in place of righteousness. The reigns of Jonathan as the president of this country and his activities as to how it adversely affected the economy and plundered our foreign reserve to empty still lingering in the minds of many of us. In addition, his government did not limit atrocities to the executives alone but opened wide every doors leading to the finance and resources of this country to his party members and associates to draw as much as they want. Epistle could be written about Jonathan administration but to be equating PDP government under GEJ with the present administration is like one comparing death with sleep. It is a total fallacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct / Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) / Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.