Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Help A Brother Please - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help A Brother Please (443 Views)

I Need A Car For Hire Purchase, Pls Help A Brother. / Pls Advice A Brother / Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Please by Fiestafetta: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Please my people, I want to buy car for transport business, though, I'm not a member of any transport union but just for side hustle. So I don't know which one type of car to buy between Toyota corolla sport for uber and Toyota sienna 1998 model for local transport within abuja. Please every suggestions/advises will be appreciated. Thanks for your anticipated assistance
Re: Help A Brother Please by Ericnrm(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Uber doesn't pay as well as it did originally but is a more reliable source of income compared to the local transport scene. I'd advise you to go for the Corolla and use it on both Uber and Bolt to increase income.
Re: Help A Brother Please by Rubbiish(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ericnrm:
Uber doesn't pay as well as it did originally but is a more reliable source of income compared to the local transport scene. I'd advise you to go for the Corolla and use it on both Uber and Bolt to increase income.
@bold are u sure?
Those siena guys make money o
Re: Help A Brother Please by Fiestafetta: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2019
thanks so much for your quick response, I'm very grateful. @ericnrm. @rubiish
Re: Help A Brother Please by 4godsake: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2019
If you have a good route for interstate and you sometime do kabukabu then sienna is better.

The maintenance cost of corolla is not a child play oooo.
Re: Help A Brother Please by Fiestafetta: 12:42am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=4godsake post=82455539]If you have a good route for interstate and you sometime do kabukabu then sienna is better.

The maintenance cost of corolla is not a child play oooo.[/quote

Thanks sir. I have tried kabukabu before from berger to qwaqwalada, the competition was much, I hardly make 3 trips per day and beside those touts used to favor those their people before you would be called to load except rushing hours. It didn't pay me well, as for interstate, I don't have any route except if you may recommend one for me. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Benz Vito Bus / 2011 Naija Honda Crosstour For Sale (WHITE) TOKS / SOLD!!! Registered 2000 Toyota Sienna LE (auto+6plugs+leather+chilling Ac)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.