Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Is The Difference Between Tradermoni And Tramadol? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between Tradermoni And Tramadol? (339 Views)

Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Tradermoni Recipent Claimed #8000 Was Paid Instead Of #10000 (pix) / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Tradermoni And Tramadol? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
The APC government banned tramadol and quickly introduced tradermoni. But I don't seem to see the difference between the two. For me, while tramadol constituted social disorder, the tradermoni was an electoral mischief. Can any one help me to differentiate between the two, please.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tradermoni And Tramadol? by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
No difference
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tradermoni And Tramadol? by Earthquake1: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
They give you little and make you addicted to it, making you a slave
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tradermoni And Tramadol? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Earthquake1:
They give you little and make you addicted to it, making you a slave
Na wa o.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tradermoni And Tramadol? by Barondenigeria: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
cheesy
Too many clowns on this forum!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tradermoni And Tramadol? by capitalzero: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
kaorama:
The APC government banned tramadol and quickly introduced tradermoni. But I don't seem to see the difference between the two. For me, while tramadol constituted social disorder, the tradermoni was an electoral mischief. Can any one help me to differentiate between the two, please.

tramadol can relieve cancer pain but not a treatment for cancer. trademoni can relieve economic pain not a solution to national economic problem. tramadol abuse can lead to cardiac arrest while abuse of trademoni can lead to economic disaster.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Oyo Government Declares Sale Of 38 Semi-detached Houses / VP Osinbajo’s Visit To Akwa Ibom State:  when Will Akpabio’s Shenanigans Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.