Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Tammy Abraham Will Do Greater Exploit In Chelsea, Says Drogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Will Do Greater Exploit In Chelsea, Says Drogba (460 Views)

I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / I Won’t Celebrate If Man United Beat Chelsea, Says Mourinho / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tammy Abraham Will Do Greater Exploit In Chelsea, Says Drogba by damilola4162(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
Chelsea legend and Ivory Coast born footballer Didier Drogba says that he is not surprise at the performance of Nigeria born player Tammy Abraham, he said he has traits of greatness, fast in learning and determined.

Drogba who scored a total of 164 goals throughout his stay in Chelsea FC, predicted that Tammy Abraham and some other younger players would do greater exploits in the nearest future especially with the former Chelsea legend, Frank Lampard who is ever ready to give them chance to showcase their talents.

“Yeah, I’ve known him [Abraham] since he’s been [very young].”I am not surprised with what I have seen with Abraham.

“These are kids we used to see, they used to come and watch us training, and I believe they learned a little bit of our skills, how we read the game,” he enthused in a chat with sky sports.

Meanwhile, Abraham is not the only home-trained player thriving at Chelsea, Mason Mount and Fikayo Tomori are also getting their big breaks.

Drogba has been given role of a co-host in this year Ballon d'Or scheduled for 2nd December in Paris ,France. Although he did not win this award in the course of his career he was nevertheless recorded eight times between 2004 and 2012 when he was literally on fire at the Stamford Bridge.

However, he came 4th in the 2007 edition, coming behind Messi and Rinaldo who came second and third respectively, while Brazil international Kaka emerged the winner with 444 points.

“I would have liked to do better but this fourth place is a great reward,” admits Drogba.

This year d’Or ceremony, being the 64th of it kind will be take place at the end of the year, having Messi and Ronaldo as usual in the race for this prestigious awrad and Virgil van Dijk the front runner.
Source:http://newspremises.com.ng/2019/09/20/1041/

Re: Tammy Abraham Will Do Greater Exploit In Chelsea, Says Drogba by myfan: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good
Re: Tammy Abraham Will Do Greater Exploit In Chelsea, Says Drogba by Amazingman(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
That's Chelsea Jewel

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Support Nigerian Football – CDQ / EPL: Manchester Utd Vs Arsenal / Fifa U-17 Worldcup In Brazil Round Of 16 Fixtures. See Eaglets Opponent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.