Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

!scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* (1105 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by macromyk: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
!Scammer alert!
Christschild, nuelgraphics
Dear designers save yourself the time n stress
This guy would convince u to work for him and eventually start telling you stories once you are done with his design jobs. Stay clear from the mofo

Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by Jh0wsef(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mehn.. nonsense!
That's why I prefer a deposit first. then full payment when the job is done.
some unserious clients though
Some just want to get concepts they can use.
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by don4real18(m): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2019
macromyk:
!Scammer alert!
Christschild
Dear designers save yourself the time n stress
This guy would convince u to work for him and eventually start telling you stories once you are done with his design jobs. Stay clear from the mofo

Hmm... Can you share more details?
Can you also share the design you did that he didn't pay for?
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lol...scammers
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by macromyk: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
don4real18:

Hmm... Can you share more details?
Can you also share the design you did that he didn't pay for?

Ask him if what am saying is true or false Also you can go work for him if u need proof
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by Victoreal: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yes, He is a scammer. I can confirm that..
Before, the username he used was JC NUELS GRAPHICS **

He wants to use another username to scam people here,designers here should take note.
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by macromyk: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Mehn.. nonsense!
That's why I prefer a deposit first. then full payment when the job is done.
some unserious clients though
Some just want to get concepts they can use.
Learnt the hard way bro
Next time it's deposit or nothing

That guy is a douchebag
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by macromyk: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Victoreal:
Yes, He is a scammer. I can confirm that..
Before, the username he used was JC NUELS GRAPHICS **

He wants to use another username to scam people here,designers here should take note.

Yes, his useless name is nuelgraphics. Do see that on his WhatsApp status

Make we expose this thief
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by Victoreal: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yes, he's thesame person.. Nuelgraphics.
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by Badmod: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hey!..
I just check his page now..
And I can see his offer...
Can you accept the same offer from me.
I will pay in advance.
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by don4real18(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
macromyk:

Ask him if what am saying is true or false Also you can go work for him if u need proof

LOL.. I just wanted to know more and It seems that you aren't the only one who has fallen victim though
I just saw his price of 1k. Don't ever collect 1k jobs. Take pride in your work even if it's a side hustle except you aren't competent enough to be called a designer
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by Offpoint: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Badmod:
Hey!.. I just check his page now.. And I can see his offer... Can you accept the same offer from me. I will pay in advance.
What's the offer? drop your whatsapp details let's talk.
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by Badmod: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Offpoint:

What's the offer? drop your whatsapp details let's talk.
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by macromyk: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
don4real18:

LOL.. I just wanted to know more and It seems that you aren't the only one who has fallen victim though
I just saw his price of 1k. Don't ever collect 1k jobs. Take pride in your work even if it's a side hustle except you aren't competent enough to be called a designer
I understand what you saying bro, but as a designer who is trying to boost his portfolio, I opted for it just to boost my portfolio n in d process get a tip for doing it. I totally understand what you mean though, but you should know having quite a number of designs in your portfolio really matters at times
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by Offpoint: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Badmod:
Your number's not on whatsapp, I tried calling... switch off.
Re: !scammer Alert! *CHRISTSCHILD**nuelgraphics* by Badmod: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Offpoint:

Your number's not on whatsapp, I tried calling... switch off.
09079734165. . .
Try again.
Or maybe you drop yours...

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Graphic Designer For A Business Card / Antique Arts And Crafts For Sale / Have you seen these amazing artworks by Inyiama VIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.