Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? (2599 Views)

But WAEC Is No Longer What It Used To Be. Nigeria Has Happened To WAEC. / Why Are Most Nigerian Lecturers Naturally Mean And Wicked? / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by hadjipapiey(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
What is the meaning of PS?

This is often time used on social media and many of the users are ignorant of it.

“P.S.” means Postscript.
P.S comes from a Latin word “postscriptum” which means written after. Also, when additional points are made after the first Postscript, they are referred to as PSS (post-super-scriptum), PPS (Postquam-post-scriptum), PPPS (post-post-post-scriptum) and so on..

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-of-P-S-that-people-use-on-Facebook-Quora-etc

Lala, mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Yea.
Right.
This is supposed to be common knowledge though.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by Smith16(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2019
Thank you for this knowledge sharing.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by DesChyko: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2019
It's used to add an additional information to a write-up after concluding it.
Re: What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by dayleke: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2019
Thank you OP.

PS; I wanted to be the first one to thank you .

PSS; Was I the first to say/write thank you?

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by Abdulaaleem: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2019
Lol.. PS is UNILORIN permanent site fa.. Go to Ilorin and ask what's PS..

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by mrNEMZY(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2019
dayleke:
Thank you OP.

PS; I wanted to be the first one to thank you .

PSS; Was I the first to say/write thank you?

I saw what you did there

PS; You are a very funny guy

PSS; Op thanks for sharing

PPS; We will still use it how we want
Re: What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by DoroBad(f): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2019
Play station

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by sunnymix: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Abdulaaleem:
Lol.. PS is UNILORIN permanent site fa.. Go to Ilorin and ask what's PS..
funny guy...when are they resuming sef
Re: What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by soke02(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Play station na joke ooooo
Re: What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by dayleke: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
mrNEMZY:

I saw what you did there

PS; You are a very funny guy

PSS; Op thanks for sharing

PPS; We will still use it how we want

You funnier bro.
PS; I really mean it that you're funnier than dayleke.
PPS; Cheers bro.
Re: What Exactly Does PS Mean And When Is It Used? by Sukueponmalu: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful IMSU Medicine Graduate Bags 7 Awards, Reveals Reading Secret (Photos) / List Of Project Topics And Materials For Students / University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Admission List 2015/2016 Has Be Compilled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.