Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer (3534 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by MountainView: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Please I just have a few questions to clear my doubts on the Supposed Serial Killer

1.What does he gain by taking the lives of those Girls...
If he's using them for ritual purposes, he doesn't look rich to me,he doesn't even look like someone who could afford to pay for hotel Bills..

2.Is he a Psychopath?... Why would the police not tell us why he killed those innocent girls?

3.He said he sells the phones to one 'China'....what's our business with that?...is he not the one we've been praying that Nemesis should catch up with him, all these while?

4.And again, someone that has killed not less than 5 people, he looks like he's been given some preferential treatment....

Just take a good look at it, why them go dey give the idiot food and bottle water for crying out loud..

5. Why is he still alive grin grin??....Not even a broken limb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by healthserve(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
I've had my reservations about this and don't believe it too.

Let's watch how events unfold. Chances are we could be wrong though.

3 Likes

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
The whole charade is baffling.

I'm totally uncomfortable with how the Police is handling this matter.

I'm in doubt they have the right guy.
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by delishpot: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Yeah, he just made those confessions because he likes to say the truth under duress. What in his videos make you think he is innocent? The guy Don confess reach who him dey sell phones to. He even said he uses pillow case to chock his victims. You think anyone would just know that fact? While people said hankie he said no, he tears pillow cases and use the pieces to strangle the girl. He listed places and locations of his killings and how he did the crime. He clearly looks like the man on the CCTV. Na him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by donbachi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Na him, no be him...everyone should be careful,male or female...imagine taking a prostitute to a hotel for sex after you both had agreed on 5k per nite..on getting there she discovers you have more than 100k with you,and says if you dont give 50k,she will scream and claims you want to use her for ritual.considering all these killings and security men arrives..,.my guy your own don finish...please,make boys and girls dey extra careful,people do shiit for money..na ember month we dey.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by NGRsenate: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Well Miss Op

In a sane society, there’s nothing like ritual killing for magic money. Believe it or not, serial killers derive varying degrees of pleasures from killing, it’s not always the same. I think his is sexual.

Yes he’s psychotic or sociopathic or both. It’s not the police’s job to tell us if he is; it’s a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist that should tell us if he is and why he killed those girls.

“China” is a very irrelevant entity in this case. As long as he does not say “China” knew about the killings or conspired with him then I see no reason why the police is having a hard on for “China”. You can trust the Nigerian police and their ineptitude.

What do you mean by preferential treatment? As long as we don’t live in a jungle, then jungle justice should not be served on any individual accused of a crime; guilty or not. That is why we have prisons. Right now, he is the ward of the Nigerian justice system and as such, the system will see to it that all his fundamental human rights are respected.

Finally, he’s still innocent, whether you like it or not. It’s left for the court to decide otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by MountainView: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
NGRsenate:
Well Miss Op

In a sane society, there’s nothing like ritual killing for magic money. Believe it or not, serial killers derive varying degrees of pleasures from killing, it’s not always the same. I think his is sexual.

Yes he’s psychotic or sociopathic or both. It’s not the police’s job to tell us if he is; it’s a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist that should tell us if he is and why he killed those girls.

“China” is a very irrelevant entity in this case. As long as he does not say “China” knew about the killings or conspired with him then I see no reason why the police is having a hard on for “China”. You can trust the Nigerian police and their ineptitude.

What do you mean by preferential treatment? As long as we don’t live in a jungle, then jungle justice should not be served on any individual accused of a crime; guilty or not. That is why we have prisons. Right now, he is the ward of the Nigerian justice system and as such, the system will see to it that all his fundamental human rights are respected.

Finally, he’s still innocent, whether you like it or not. It’s left for the court to decide otherwise.

Thanks, your points made sense to me.
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by MountainView: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
donbachi:
Na him, no be him...everyone should be careful,male or female...imagine taking a prostitute to a hotel for sex after you both had agreed on 5k per nite..on getting there she discovers you have more than 100k with you,and says if you dont give 50k,she will scream and claims you want to use her for ritual.considering all these killings and security men arrives..,.my guy your own don finish...please,make boys and girls dey extra careful,people do shiit for money..na ember month we dey.

Are you talking from experience?? I think this is really an Eye-opener you just pointed there
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Ibile77(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
He is not in handcuffs as well.
MountainView:
Please I just have a few questions to clear my doubts on the Supposed Serial Killer

If he's using them for ritual purposes, he doesn't look rich to me,he doesn't even look like someone who could afford to pay for hotel Bills..

2.Is he a Psychopath?... Why would the police not tell us why he killed those innocent girls?

3.He said he sells the phones to one 'China'....what's our business with that?...is he not the one we've been praying that Nemesis should catch up with him, all these while?

4.And again, someone that has killed not less than 5 people, he looks like he's been given some preferential treatment....

Just take a good look at it, why them go dey give the idiot food and bottle water for crying out loud..

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by MountainView: 2:05am On Sep 21, 2019
Ibile77:

Thanks, the whole thing is just somehow
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by swagguElite(m): 2:06am On Sep 21, 2019
MountainView:

Are you talking from experience?? I think this is really an Eye-opener you just pointed there

it seems he's talking from experience. its looking real n quite possible to me.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by swagguElite(m): 2:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Ibile77:
I advise you go through the Administration of Criminal Justice Act - ACJA 2015. Sorry, if this comes out in a way yu feel I'm shading you, it ain't that.

You need to read ACJA and acquaint yourself with your updated rights pertaining to police conducts during investigation, searches, taking of confessional statements and also arrest.

Trust me, you will learn a lot, including the fact that this Gracious David West (whose still a suspect) should not be handcuffed; since he hasn't resisted arrest or conduct himself in the manner that will make the police reasonably believe would run.

But regardless he was still leg-cuffed.
People hardly noticed that, that's just the police trying to respect the law partially and not stressing themselves into a interfield drag race esp. when the dude suddenly decide to triggers his feet in a MotionSeeYouLeraBee'chesAdrenalineBurstRadioFrequency Speed.

4 Likes

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by swagguElite(m): 3:02am On Sep 21, 2019
NGRsenate:
Well Miss Op

You are very much on point.

ONLY that the last annexed paragraph of your thoughtful comment bought me a ticket, to join you in dire essence of exposing the Crystal memo of the true might which can befall the handles of the Justice chandeliers; since the prosecution is still left with the acute fate of proving beyond reasonable doubt

AND most importantly, linking the suspect to the commission of the alleged crime showing that there is a prima face against the suspect.

MERE reliance on the suspect's confessional statement can be totaled to senile when he gets a devoted counsel (lawyer)
,informing him to plead not guilty
,deny the voluntariness of his confessional statement
,going to a trial within trial
and
HEREBY chalking the interface; with a clear imprint occasioning, from an application of "no case submission" down the prosecution's throat of bucket evidence.

EXCEPT if our policemen had conducted a thorough investigation of the earlier crime scenes obtaining a fingerprint or hair linking the suspect to these crimes. I'm sorry, the foundation is as strong as a blossomed petals.

COZ if they want to try this man based on his recent action, he can claim he was having fun with the lady n she shouted with a alarming veil of serial killer ringing tone. Since no one will be there to corroborate what really happened before he was nabbed coz it was only the girl and the man present in the room before he was sought out by the people who heard the girl's scream.

RIGHT now; whether he will go to jail or not, slightly depends on the subtle police findings
BUT largely depends on his counsel, not the court.

DID I go too far?? Yes I did.
I'm sorry.
I justed wanted you to get the picture, my vivid myself is trying to paint.
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by soliddust2020: 4:07am On Sep 21, 2019
Ibile77:

They used chain for his legs

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by vicfajeze: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2019
MAY BE D GUY NA PROFESSOR TAM DAVID WEST PICKING
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2019
MountainView:

1.He is the killer at least he has confessed that.what he gained by taking the life of those girls will be unraveled via proper investigation and interrogation by the police.How do people who are rich look? Like Obasanjo or Oshiomole?
How do people who can afford hotel rooms look? Like Idris(Bobrisky) or who ?
2.The girls were prostititutes not innocent.
3.It is important to invite any person whose name he mentions for questioning.
4.Do you want him to die before investigation concludes?
Not giving him food will be an infringement on his fundamental human right.
5.Everything has to be done step by step.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Torg77: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2019
MountainView:

That's the problem with Nigerians . you lot judge people based on their looks and clothing .he doesnt look rich to you. Dumb comment

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by ctleurocollege: 6:42am On Sep 21, 2019
MountainView:

Thanks, your points made sense to me.

Which type of crime makes sense?
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by asfrank(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2019
If you think the police caught the wrong guy, please help them, go and catch the right person since you know all.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2019
MountainView:

You posted this because you wanted to cut across as smart or "sounding smart". But most of your points ended up pointing to the contrary.

Well, that said, if you want to know why he killed those girls then I think you are better off contacting the RS police command to ask for a chance for one on one interview with the West guy in his cell. That should do the trick. I am willing to help you only so you can stop bugging us here on NL with asinine questions. Good AM, Miss.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Maverickking1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Honestly I'm with you on this. there's something about the whole case that just rubs me the wrong way.
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
So many alibis doesn’t correlate.

As stupid it might sound, how can you kill innocent young girls just cause your mum was unjustly killed or were the girls you killed responsible 4 her death?

The only possible reasons one could kill innocent girls is if only he was jilted by a lover, contracted sexually transmitted disease as a result of mingling with girls of low virtue, erotic choking or simply he’s a mad man.
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by falzthebadguy: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Issa simple stuffz,if there is no serial killing of similar style any longer in P.H,then he is the one.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Trinity101(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
In other news it's said that he was arrested at the hotel where he tried to murder a girl and in another news, it's said that he was arrested on his way out of the state. Which one do we believe now?

���
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by backnbeta(f): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maybe he's killing for powerful people undecided

In which case, it's just one spanner lost...the real ritualists will look for other handlers as soon as this does down undecided

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
My own doubt is that I don't want to believe he is not a killer, I believe he might have killed some girls but not all the recent one.
Nobody is talking about the print that is always left behind- the white handkerchiefs. He said pillow case, but with what we have been seen, it was white handcky used to tie those girls which was the trademark of the killers. Yes, he was the one in CCTV and he claimed it was an attempt to kill a lady because he used a pillow case, and that got him arrested.
Something is not right in there , to me the real killer(s) with handkerchiefs are still out there. They may be group of cultists. Police should intensify their searches.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by starbuck(f): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
That guy isn't the serial killer..... Believe me on this

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by MountainView: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Love4God:

1.He is the killer at least he has confessed that.what he gained by taking the life of those girls will be unraveled via proper investigation and interrogation by the police.How do people who are rich look? Like Obasanjo or Oshiomole?
How do people who can afford hotel rooms look? Like Idris(Bobrisky) or who ?
2.The girls were prostititutes not innocent.
3.It is important to invite any person whose name he mentions for questioning.
4.Do you want him to die before investigation concludes?
Not giving him food will be an infringement on his fundamental human right.
5.Everything has to be done step by step.

Did you just say "All prostitutes are guilty"

Guilty of what crime i ask??
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 23, 2019
MountainView:

Did you just say "All prostitutes are guilty"

Guilty of what crime i ask??
Ask God.
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Tinyemeka(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2019
donbachi:

Maybe they should start issuing receipts before going to the other room? What do you think?
Re: I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer by Trimque2k1(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2019
MountainView:

My gee calm down,one thing you should know is that NPF is trying their best to be professional now and ever and for that guys reasons or gains for committing these crimes,only God can profer answers to that...

(1) (Reply)

Help: Paycom Nigeria Limited Debit From My Account / 3 Fresh Dead Bodies Eiye And Vikings Cult War In Delta State PHOTOS / The Giant Spider (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.