Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution (4809 Views)

Economic Reforms: Nigerians Under Poverty Line Rise To 104m — World Bank / Ipob/unknown Gunmen Resume Terrorists Attack Because Peter Obi Didn't Win / Ben Murray Bruce Under Attack Because Of This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution by obidark: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2019
priest,you still far behind....you still dont gerrit after so many years....
Re: Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution by Boulexposed: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
obidark:

sorry,am not into that kind of stuff....
i dont bow down to men....i am....
i will show my respect,but i will not whorship man....

How can you now to a God you have never seen yet not now to the Gods on Earth?

Once you understand bloodlines and lineages you would know being king is Gods ordained Destiny. Except of course the unworthy ones who steal the crown.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution by obidark: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
Boulexposed:

How can you now to a God you have never seen yet not now to the Gods on Earth?

Once you understand bloodlines and lineages you would know being king is Gods ordained Destiny. Except of course the unworthy ones who steal the crown.

Wake up out your slumber

sharrap....priest....
Re: Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution by Boulexposed: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
obidark:
priest,you still far behind....you still dont gerrit after so many years....

What don't I get? grin

I did learn Blacks are pushing this Sodom and Gomorrah more than anyone else.
Re: Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution by obidark: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Boulexposed:

What don't I get? grin

I did learn Blacks are pushing this Sodom and Gomorrah more than anyone else.

uhh....
you still know nothing....
if you wan help them,then do it....!!
forget this sango,oluwharever stuffs....
you wan help them,and you understand yet nathing....

you cant help them,you are only pissin them off....!!
Re: Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution by Boulexposed: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
obidark:

uhh....
you still know nothing....
if you wan help them,then do it....!!
forget this sango,oluwharever stuffs....
you wan help them,and you understand yet nathing....

you cant help them,you are only pissin them off....!!

Are they pissed or trolls?

How do I help sincerely when I have?

Knowledge is key.
Re: Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution by NaijirianKing: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sure?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: APC Plotting To Derail Our Constitutional Democratic Order – PDP / Nasarawa Voters Erupt In Celebration As Obi Wins Landslide Plus Other Northern V / Breaking News!! Fubara Stands On His Ground!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.