Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari (37009 Views)

Nikita Dragun Arrested Naked For Felony In Miami Pool / PDP's Nat'l Pub. Sec.,Ologbondiyan In Serious Trouble For Treasonable Offense / Sowore’s ‘revolutionnow’ Protest Is Treasonable Felony — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by Olameen1713: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2019
mascot87:
I have come to a conclusion that except for few family and friends, no ONE & I repeat NO ONE is worth fighting for. Not to talk of fighting for a whole divided Nigeria. You will just suffer for nothing. See as Nigerians silence for Sowore matter, for Nigerians, it's business as usual and we no send. 2face, you are wise for canceling the protest that year. It doesn't worth it. In Nigeria, people don't give a shit

Was he fighting in the interest of Nigeria? If he actually has the Nigeria at heart he would not have contested for the presidency instead. He remembered revolution when lost at the poll so that he could enter Aso Rock through the back door abi. Nigeria interest indeed!
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by opribo(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
By the time this Bubu is through with y'all, it will be better we return back to where we are coming from than the suicidal mission we are embarking with a man with only one destination to the grave yard.
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by BlackBaron: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerian Gestapo.

Brainless repressive lots.
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by jaxxy(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Very funny to be honest.

1 Like

Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by themanderon: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2019
What do these illiterates mean by cyber stalking?
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by mascot87(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2019
Olameen1713:

Was he fighting in the interest of Nigeria? If he actually has the Nigeria at heart he would not have contested for the presidency instead. He remembered revolution when lost at the poll so that he could enter Aso Rock through the back door abi. Nigeria interest indeed!

Your opinion and that's respected. Everyone can't agree with me. Cheers
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by Mrfeel: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2019
tiger28:
These Yorubas have guts I tell you......they talk the talk and walk the walk when it comes to the fight for democracy.They follow the path of their elders that walked before them ,Fela,gani fawehinmi,Obj, abiola (all have been jailed for protesting while Abiola was later killed) While another Yoruba was in jail for protesting ,his partner Charly boy was collecting 100M from the SAME ppl that jailed his partner(what a friend). Another Yoruba(Colonel Fajuyi) decided to die with Ironsi EVEN THOUGH his life wasn't in danger..... Would Ironsi do that for Him Ojukwu ran so did Kanu ,leaving their supporters to die. I love you Yorubas!

Lol ridiculous, i will only take yorubas serious when the engage the entire Nigeria in a civil war fearlessly like the igbos did, before I can yes they have guts, yorubas get locked up in Jail and the yoruba people do nothing about it, sowore is in prison no single yoruba group has protested, rather they are begging other organizations to come together to stage a protest for sowore

abiola was jailed and assassinated in the process what did yorubas do nothing, yorubas now honor and respect Buhari and other northerners more than Obasanjo is that not a shame?

Giving yourself up to those northern illiterate to lock you up like an uneducated common criminal is not bravely but foolishness, cause they will kill you and nothing will be done about it, nnamdi KANU is smart, he escaped from the hands of the animals and his fighting back in a more civilized manner, they have written letters to, Israel, United States, England, begging them to capture nnamdi KANU and deport him to Nigeria, but their letters were all trashed away, nnamdi KANU is given Visa to travel all around the globe to interact with world leaders about biafra, that's bravely and smartness,

1 Like

Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by Vacora(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2019
No mention of cyberstalking on the charge sheet though? Besides sounds like an online offence for battered wives, jealous exes and teenage girls who listen to Post Malone grin
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by Asifiwe(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2019
Most Docile Nigerian deserve to suffer, Nigerian are not worth dying for. Sowore. May the force stand by you in your trial against oppressors

2 Likes

Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by Elamin21(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2019
If We need change in this country, we the electorates who are eligible to votes come 2023 should not I repeat should not vote for Buhari or Atiku. Both are corrupt leaders.
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by Xisnin(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Shaprara:

One thing I know is if guns is legal in this country, like if we have a second amendment like the USA, government won’t be trying rubbish with its citizens. But no guns, no way to defend yourself always leads to government unleashing it’s full power to intimidate and harass its own citizens
You are dreaming.
Gun or no gun, you can do nothing against the state.
Unless of course, you adopt suicide bombing like Boko haram members,
then the world will know you as a terrorist.
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by teelaw4life(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2019
mascot87:
I have come to a conclusion that except for few family and friends, no ONE & I repeat NO ONE is worth fighting for. Not to talk of fighting for a whole divided Nigeria. You will just suffer for nothing. See as Nigerians silence for Sowore matter, for Nigerians, it's business as usual and we no send. 2face, you are wise for canceling the protest that year. It doesn't worth it. In Nigeria, people don't give a shit

Sowore, Atiku and co are licking the palm kernel from the seed of the palm tree they helped planted in 2015. You can see that Saraki has gone quiet ehn.
All of us dey inside am. We shouted and shouted back then.
I don make up my mind, all of us don enter cage with lion. Anybody wey lion chop, well, na him turn. If e chop me, na still inside life. Nothing special.

Shey Nigerians no wan get sense ni.
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by Niaja4real(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by CreekCommando: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2019
tiger28:
These Yorubas have guts I tell you......they talk the talk and walk the walk when it comes to the fight for democracy.They follow the path of their elders that walked before them ,Fela,gani fawehinmi,Obj, abiola (all have been jailed for protesting while Abiola was later killed) While another Yoruba was in jail for protesting ,his partner Charly boy was collecting 100M from the SAME ppl that jailed his partner(what a friend). Another Yoruba(Colonel Fajuyi) decided to die with Ironsi EVEN THOUGH his life wasn't in danger..... Would Ironsi do that for Him Ojukwu ran so did Kanu ,leaving their supporters to die. I love you Yorubas!
You don't need too many jail birds to change a country. Just one Mandela, one Indira Ghandi,one Mao Zedong and so on got South Africa, India, China respectively, to start working. Too many jailed, released or killed in jail simply means they've been repeating the same mistakes without success. Can't you see that Nigeria has never worked despite all of the aforementioned jail birds. The North is surviving on the disunity of the south, and they're using it to manipulate power to their advantage. They've reduced the competitive prowess of southerners to their level in all ramifications. This is how educated people should view this thing and not boasting with number of jail birds.
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by godofuck231: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2019
So it's time to imprison sowore free Evans? I need a knockout shot am confused
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by fred04(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2019
They should just sentence him to death by hanging, imagine that small boy promoting revolution"a serious treasonable offense that deserves capital punishment".One Nigeria until Biafra is achieved.
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by UGWENNA: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
healthserve:
Cyberstalking Buhari. Does Buhari know what internet is tongue

How convenient it is for some people to throw out words carelessly, treasonable felony. How does protest equates treason?

words are very important.
REVOLUTION VS PROTEST.
What land that young man into trouble is his choice of words.
Charlyboy lead protest against Buhari and nothing happened
Sowere lead revolution against Buhari Gov. and he is in detention.
probably REVOLUTION is a treasonable felony.
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by Amudeneogu: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Please, what is cyberstalking?
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by bejeria101(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Who cyber stalks an affidavit dullard? Isn't that a waste of stalking?
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by engrchykae(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
I LEARNT SOWORE HELPED FOIST THIS BUHARI ON US. LET THEM KILL HIM SO THAT NIGERIA WILL HAVE ONE USEFUL IDIOT TAKEN CARE OF. ITS REMAINING TINUBU.
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by engrchykae(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
executive12:
DSS, a bunch of clueless clowns. I wonder if they have any competent Lawyer advising them. Baseless allegations.
dss has no business with the law or legality.
for Christ's they are under"secret service"
meaning they do dirtyworks such as assassinations and abductions for the government.
The dss is an illegal organization of criminal elements who nigerians have no clue about their identities.
the dss is what I term the king's bad boys.
so my point is that if this mafia govt decide to go after you with dss,then you need miracle because their operations are off the records.
Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by Swargz(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2019
*I'm Clinton, an affiliate marketer and a student from University of Nigeria ✌. I love my Smartphone so much �that I discovered I could earn with it on Various website��‍♀. But believe me the website am about to introduce to you is gonna be super���������������������because you would even Earn while you browse online and get paid Everyday���������*
To know more u can join through WhatsApp link
https:///CTYq23lfYl7GsfU2zsY4KA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody / Police Arrest 2 Armed Robbers In Imo(photo) / Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.