Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". (3350 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" / Andy Blaze: 'Depression' - New Music By Nairaland Artiste / Nairaland Artiste, "Gondy", Drops New Song Titled "LOL" (laughing Out Loud) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". by jayextra(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi22:
Complete trash, nothing good can come out from a Nairaland guy...
See how you are foolishly trying to sound Intelligent...

And you think God will answer ur prayers...*spits*

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". by Aypaz: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
nice song
Re: Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
Synord:

Thank you very Much ma ..Good evening and how has been your day ..?

I have gotten your reviews and I would put in more efforts in the next releases .

you might want to check out my other works ,maybe you will have a change of heart

OTUBANTE

https://soundcloud.com/synord-d-symphony/otubante

WAVY

https://soundcloud.com/synord-d-symphony/wavy

Thank you
Nice response you got there !

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". by Chanchit: 4:10am On Sep 26, 2019
Onyi22:

You must be a very ugly and unhappy lady. Instead of you to pray God upgrade ur life make you leave one room unpainted apartment where you put foam for floor, you'll rather bring your frustration online.

Nice one @Synord. We keep pushing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". by Onyi22(f): 6:27am On Sep 26, 2019
Chanchit:

You must be a very ugly and unhappy lady. Instead of you to pray God upgrade ur life make you leave one room unpainted apartment where you put foam for floor, you'll rather bring your frustration online.

E pain am
Re: Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". by Synord(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Chanchit:

Thanks Chancit .. let's teach them with love.. With God , we go reach there ..No need to hate ..

how have you been boss ?
Re: Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". by Synord(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain am

sorry Onyi. You only expressed your opinion. I promise to work harder on the next tracks. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". by DhatGudGuy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Onyi22:
ipobians and hate is like 5&6
Re: Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". by Chanchit: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Synord:

Thanks Chancit .. let's teach them with love.. With God , we go reach there ..No need to hate ..

how have you been boss ?

I know that girl abi na guy sef. He no get joy. And it's hard to teach those guys with love, the more you play cool, the more they talk trash. They know me on politics thread, me sef know say dem dey look for me. The last time someone posted my TV interview here on NL, na so dem rush come, they were actually celebrating that finally they can talk me trash. No time o. I calm down reply all of them. God punish devil.

Been around o, just observing. I just shot a video today sef, should have a new single audio/video out before next month end.
Re: Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". by Synord(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
Chanchit:

I know that girl abi na guy sef. He no get joy. And it's hard to teach those guys with love, the more you play cool, the more they talk trash. They know me on politics thread, me sef know say dem dey look for me. The last time someone posted my TV interview here on NL, na so dem rush come, they were actually celebrating that finally they can talk me trash. No time o. I calm down reply all of them. God punish devil.

Been around o, just observing. I just shot a video today sef, should have a new single audio/video out before next month end.

big moves bro

I don Pm you .make I get your digits make we talk more ..
Re: Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". by agbarena(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Synord please inbox me on whatsapp � I've a good news for u... This my direct link message asap https:///2348112412166

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3 : Kuami Eugene – Wish Me Well (remix) Feat. Ice Prince (prod. By Wi / Latest Music: Olamide – Yemi My Lover / Download Instrumental: Ycee Ft Reekado Banks - Link Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.