Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl (46097 Views)

Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Fake Blind Beggar Arrested In Ondo State (Photos) / Beggar Arrested With Guns In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by mercyviv(f): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Blame it on the devil or better still Buhari, and you'll immediately have fans emotionally interested in your case.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
My slum is better than your slum
Our beggers are better than your beggers

Naija wake up , the politicians are your real enemies,face them.

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by MythAngel: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
cenaman:
With the topic headline you shall know them.... from far (east) fraud is their signature.
Does saying this make you happy? ... Life is much more than all of this ... By the time you pass through life .. you would understand that you only wasting your time ... Thinking in line of tribal lines
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
cenaman:
With the topic headline you shall know them.... from far (east) fraud is their signature.
She's married to one of the men from the lazy tribe! A place where women work, while men sit at home to cook and look after the children! **Spits**

Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
MythAngel:

Does saying this make you happy? ... Life is much more than all of this ... By the time you pass through life .. you would understand that you only wasting your time ... Thinking in line of tribal lines
We have so many of them here! NL should have been a platform for intellectuals to rub minds and add value to their lives! While others learn from them! The MODs too are not helping matters: They move rubbish to the front page! Because, they're news-starved! Second, they want to entertain their tribal bigots! There are umpteen incisive and informative stories that are front-page worthy!
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by bobokunlexzy: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chai!!! I know this woman wella o. The girl use to say "Pls help my mummy"
Lazy Idiot. When women like her are out there husstling.
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by freemi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
sreamsense:
Where is Reno Omokri who never saw one Igbo beggar in his life?

https://www.nairaland.com/5311730/reno-omokri-never-seen-igbo
this isn't a legit begger Na. Use ur head. He meant real poor beggers like d ones he mentioned
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
sreamsense:

No mind that one, even the WHITES beg.
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Aja mo omo ti e fun l'omu,,,,wicked woman

Her own children would be going to school o

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmmmm, she's complaining of lack of job when are mates are busy using their hands to earn a living.

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by slowice(m): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
For those condemning her first condemn your state government and your president... I don't like what she's doing either but no one can accuse her of being the cause of poverty in Nigeria or unemployment or police brutality or bad government or underdevelopment in Nigeria.... She is also a victim
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Ezeadi83(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
cenaman:
You must be sick.
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
slowice:
For those condemning her first condemn your state government and your president... I don't like what she's doing either but no one can accuse her of being the cause of poverty in Nigeria or unemployment or police brutality or bad government or underdevelopment in Nigeria.... She is also a victim

She has been in the business for long, as at 11am, she had 11k already. There's no how she won't make 20k for that day, that's 600k per month. Even if it was 100k, why can't she invest and stop. She is simply a greedy thief! She herself is qualified to be an employer of labour.
Did you read where one said he sold a mechanic workshop and all his properties to go to SA? They said no electricity, na light dem dey take repair motor?
Most of them were employers of labour but sacked their workers and closed business before leaving.
The government and private individual are to be employers of labour, they sacked their workers, closed business to travel, then complaining about unemployment in Nigeria. Did you see the combination of what they forfeited?
Monkey shit put for front of im papa house, e say village dey smell im dey go city. Who polluted the village?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by mercyville: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
[b][/b]
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by MetaPhysical: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
sreamsense:

cool cool cool

Kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwenu!!!
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by MetaPhysical: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
slowice:

Why everytime Ibo is caught in crime the blame must be shared or dumped on govt?

Are you the only ones under this govt?

Meanwhile this Imo woman could have done her begging in Owerri. Why go to Ekiti?

3 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Simplecity(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
amaniro:
I'm not a bad person but I don't give to beggars on the street anymore Both "Legit and illegitimate" grin
same here...i only give to those boys risking their lives hawking pure water on some of Nigerias dangerous roads ...No food for lazy man in this Current Nigeria
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Simplecity(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
cenaman:
Clap for yourself ....hope your tribalism has put money in your bank account.....Your so disgusting
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by MetaPhysical: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
cenaman:

Nwanne, when I saw "fake" I already knew. grin

There are ways to codify topics and without saying much those who know will know.

Chukwu gozie gi! grin
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Softwhales(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
It's very unlikely to see an igbo begging... They can scam or do shady business but not street begging
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by webngnews: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oh
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Agugbadin: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Everything is in this Ekiti of a place, headquarters Yahoo yahoo Boys, and Yahoo yahoo plus boys.
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by webngnews: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
Ibo beggars. Are they no more controlling the economy?
Lol
Please
How many did op mention in the news?
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Is04970:

Shameless Igbos will do anything for money.
Spit...
Please which one is Igbos?
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by cybriz82(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Coded hustler..her boyfrnd go dn Make mouth tired say him babe dey work with CBN.. grin
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Amudeneogu: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
cenaman:
Please don't bring ethnicity in this case.
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by mandai01(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Wow! I actually gave this woman money and my wife and I actually talked about her for few minutes. We both said the girl was supposed to be in school and I also felt my eyes and one eye she slightly opened had contact. It is well.
Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by themanderon: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Poverty of the mind and body has turned humans into something else. Despite the amount of money she makes her greed never allowed her to settle for any business. Cursed money.

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl by Starhearts: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ekene Ekene Ekene ?
How many times did l call ur name?
U leave ur Biafra country come 9ja con dey Beg for money
Aunty u need brain surgery

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) / Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video / Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.