Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Scam Alert Guys!!! Don't Fall For It Ooo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert Guys!!! Don't Fall For It Ooo (373 Views)

Scam Alert!, Please Don't Fall For This Whatsapp Scam! / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / PAXFUL CLONE SCAM : Don't Fall For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert Guys!!! Don't Fall For It Ooo by RealEzee(m): 12:41am On Sep 21, 2019
i still don't know but my whatsapp profile was hacked and someone else was sending messages to my contacts using my profile to join Richconnect something something, paying 10k to collect 20k and so on!, totalling blocking me out from all the groups I'm on whatsapp, only for my friend calling me to gist on how to do this Richconnect thing and i was like haaaa i dont know ooo please don't join them and he was shocked, i noticed this was the number that called me before this crazy thing started happening to my whatsapp 07035255399 calling me about a real estate group, then this number started using my dp to contact my friends to join Richconnect 08089246010 and still using my dp now, please guys dont fall for this scam oooo
Re: Scam Alert Guys!!! Don't Fall For It Ooo by Olufela30: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Go to efcc naa !! Lool

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert Guys!!! Don't Fall For It Ooo by pfadom: 1:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Please confess your greed and repent and you shall be forgiven.

When he called to introduce the deal, what did you tell him?

Hmm!

(1) (Reply)

Money Scattered After Bank Of Ghana Bullion Van Collided With A Tanker / 3 Worst Times to Start a New Business / I Need A Social Media Manager ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.